Fear and stun trinket bug

Furmetal

Who never won/lost a match because you couldn't trinket that one fear? Welp, if you didnt, then you're an one lucky dude.

Spells - Any fear and any stun effect.

Description of the bug - If you get feared and then stunned(doesnt matter for how long) you're unable to trinket the fear.

How it should work - Even after the stun you should be able to use your trinket.

Tested - 15/08/15, fun realm and crosstest.

Priority - 8/10

Proof -

The reason why I'm posting it on the warrior section is because most comps with a fear is a warrior/healer comp and warriors that know this tend to abuse.

i reported countless of abusable bugs via PM ... its more safe ... even Juster was pleased :O

I tought that they could only be reported via Bug Tracker, which member should I private message to?

- - - Updated - - -

You cant block fears either if you are a r.druid and you are playing with a mage

Nor nimble brew as a monk.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*Appears out of nowhere*

lol, not fixed yet?

*clap clap*

There is also a lot of bug report threads that got fixed and are still open and in the section.

*clap clap*

*Shadowmelds and prowls back from where I came*

I'm here just getting info for a scrub that still plays in this ~server~, I'll be gone soon lel

*Appears out of nowhere*

lol, not fixed yet?

*clap clap*

There is also a lot of bug report threads that got fixed and are still open and in the section.

*clap clap*

*Shadowmelds and prowls back from where I came*

I'm here just getting info for a scrub that still plays in this ~server~, I'll be gone soon lel

1v1 me tetris

seems to be workin for me tho

• 8 months later...