Proving Grounds

akuyama

Hey, I'd like to see Proving Grounds implemented and a vendor for all the of BIS scaled down gear from Throne of Thunder (lfr/normal/heroic) versions that people used to use while doing competitive Challenge Modes and Proving Grounds.

As far as I am aware, there are no 5.4 servers who have working Proving Grounds available. I have been looking for one for quite a long time.

On retail during 5.4 I attained the World record in there and would like to do it again.

If Proving Grounds were to be implemented, it will attract some more players, and give already existing players something else to do / try and spend their honour / conquest points on, for the BIS gear, giving them more reasons to be active queuing BGs/Arena. Or you could just make the gear cost gold, that would be more sensible.

I would also like to see a scoreboard / leaderboard on the website for Proving Ground scores, just like the one for arenas to display rating.

You can also reward people for their effort by giving them an extra +1,000 conquest points / honour for reaching Wave 30 which is considered hard, as you could receive the title: Proven Assailant / Proven Defender / Proven Healer for getting so high.

• Like 1

I'd rather they spent their time fixing Xrealm, and getting the new season started instead.

They have a lot of things to do so....

Even after that, i'd rather they fixed: A.Mw monks, B.Mages RoF not dring with Deep bug, and C.Not being able to enter normal instances on Xfun,

and then maybe do proving grounds.. Personally I don't enjoy it at all so idc.

In pandawow's interest it would probably work nicely as a time sink for players though, so let them think it through.

Personally idc about it though :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...