New system sell

carriez

The change has been done to eliminate the characters not worth buying from the store. Hundreds of naked chars for sale just filled up the store for nothing.

It's not guaranteed that characters with a playtime of over 7 days are any geared, but at least the place isn't clogged by chars who are no older then a few hours....

The server is dying and can't afford to 'upgrade' their Website or backgrounds. That's one of the reasons.

I really don't see any problems with the website...

By the way, the only proof of a server dieing is when population drops or admins don't post stuff for weeks at a time.

I really don't see any problems with the website...

By the way, the only proof of a server dieing is when population drops or admins don't post stuff for weeks at a time.

Well it IS dying, since even Juster left the server, the changelog is hecka late, and they are lying about everything, everytime, about the season starting(first they said 15th August, then 1st of September), they also scammed the players from the past season(they didn't give them titles, money, mounts, bonuses etccc....), They don't fix buggs regularly, only minor that noone actually gives a fuck, and when they actually fix something, something else has to get worse.....And i'm so friggin close to leaving this server, i already installed Cata from warmane