World of Warcraft 1v5 Subwars (Balance Druid PvP)

Manofdreads

Nice, like it.

But as you asked what to fix here's few things.

-The zoom thing you were doing from time to time, you should only use it to zoom on big crits like 135k on Amira for example

-There was no need for the blank screen periods

-Could use Heavy Metal music, I'm not judging your taste of music in my opinion certain songs fit better or use something from Two Steps From Hell

-Could've been more creative and done some clip cutting, like for example certain amount of time fighting Sara, then insert a video fighting Amira, then go back to Sara and such.

-Ending... you could put a fight to be at the end not raging on impatient teammates, start fading out a video while finishing off a guy also using the fade on music so it follows and goes quiet.

And... what program did you use for editing?

i used sony vegas 10 pro and this is my first time actually trying to edit something :D thanks for the feedback ill try to work on it and i also love metal music but you see im trying to appease the vast majority of people with trap etc again thanks allot for the comments guys :)

- - - Updated - - -

I actually love the fact druids can do this. Sure, is a "gay spec" but its insanely fun to be the livelord. :D

P.S: What's the addon that displays the duration of your rejuvs?

the addon is actually a rogue addon called rogue power bars but u can edit what buffs it can display and remove the other ones it can also track enemy debuffs and u can move the bar wherever u want :D

i also love metal music but you see im trying to appease the vast majority of people with trap etc again thanks allot for the comments guys :)

Don't do that, use the music that you like and enjoy listening to, most of gamers listen to metal, rap or dubstep, I used all 3 of those in my videos and I like listening to all of them, use the music you find most fitting for the video, not like for example calm chilly music while you're committing genocide in battleground. Know what I mean.

its easier to survive as a balance the harder part is killing someone that can heal aswell ( that paladin for example if i didnt i didnt manage to bash him in the end he would of healed instantly to half hp and he could of killed me aswell ) as a feral its easier to kill someone and a bit harder to survive :D i myself dont rly like the feral spec the starsurge procs are just too fun to let up on hehe :D