Changelog Hello?

Kecap

Where are changelogs?? , last one were 12 days ago.. Don't want even to start talking about new season

Things are being fixed/modified on the server daily. Changelogs only show up when multiple things get fixed, so that they don't write one with 2-3 changes every day.

Just make sure you delete the contents of your Cache folder before login so the changes are applied to your client.

Things are being fixed/modified on the server daily. Changelogs only show up when multiple things get fixed, so that they don't write one with 2-3 changes every day.

Just make sure you delete the contents of your Cache folder before login so the changes are applied to your client.

I'm just waiting for absorb changelogs.. ( Disc's Shield(full mastery pros), Mw's Life Cacoon, Shields in general not getting affected by dempending)

I'm just waiting for absorb changelogs.. ( Disc's Shield(full mastery pros), Mw's Life Cacoon, Shields in general not getting affected by dempending)

We still waiting for RoF , soul swap and we can continue all day .. i hope after cross realm system is implemented they finally fix all those bugs

You know what would be damn funny?

Put soulburn on CTRL + C and soul swap to CTRL + V, so you would have to just CTRL + C and CTRL + V, lol.

LOL

Juster said " its fixed after last changelog " Nope. is not , and i've RE posted ( i dont remember now who did the original post ) like 2 more times on bugtracker and still no answer