ayy titles

akuyama

I have nothing to say yet I want to see the answer(Nyah, my old druid, is going to get duelist/challenger since it was among the 35% on 5s, and I think that it was on 2s too, was #17 on 5s).

Your avatar made me laugh like the retard I am.

I have nothing to say yet I want to see the answer(Nyah, my old druid, is going to get duelist/challenger since it was among the 35% on 5s, and I think that it was on 2s too, was #17 on 5s).

No titles are awarded from 5s since it's not a real bracket on Pandawow. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :P

It makes me happy to know you laughed at my avatar, Nyah. :3

This was a shameless self-bump by Akuyama.

- - - Updated - - -

I made this picture for you administrators, I hope you like it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]91093[/ATTACH]

No titles are awarded from 5s since it's not a real bracket on Pandawow. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :P

~~Maybe~~ challenger from 3s(the 35% of the class).

The new owner will be happy, even though he isn't as active as he were before or as I am, but I do am satisfied knowing that someone is having fun with it.

• 7 months later...
noneed claimed smth like this' date=' ha[/quote']

Why you lie like this ? " ha ha ha "

i just said i missed glad by 10 points in 5s which is closer to glad than you have ever been .. so idk why would you talk bs like that ? Never said 5s is a real bracket. Probs still too hard for you back in s15 but anyways i want see you playing hpriest druid ele destro mage in 5s .. ( ye autsch was r1 destro in 5s with 2.6, r2 was smth like 2.4 ) so stop talking thanks.

Edited by Firestarter

I feel like these people will lose purpose of their "life" if they dont get the "R1" title soon. Seems such big deal to them to get a R1 in 2's playing on p.server.

Just shut up and wait.

to get a R1 in 2's playing on p.server.

again

i get my r1 title from 3s xD

stop spreading lies here and stop QQ

Yes ppl who worked for that title want it so stop beeing mad. Thanks in advance. Weird that i only hear ppl QQ'ing about "titles arent important" from people who don't get one ... weird ?

Edited by Firestarter

Titles are of little significance to me. What matters is progression and goal. Title is just something I will enjoy for about day and the completely forget about it and how I got it.

If you got r1 in 3v3, then congratz. You deserved it. But, people should do less of these threads because you simply wont accomplish anything or speed the developers to give you titles.

Titles are of little significance to me. What matters is progression and goal. Title is just something I will enjoy for about day and the completely forget about it and how I got it.

If you got r1 in 3v3, then congratz. You deserved it. But, people should do less of these threads because you simply wont accomplish anything or speed the developers to give you titles.

yes we got r1 in 3s but my point was that ofc people want their title .. in PvE you get gear for a successful raid, in PvP you get your titles. Just start to piss me off that juster need more than a month ... im just used to it that i get my title after 5 min (w*****ne or even on the old arena tournament cata) ...