Character selling requierment.

Scotty

hello pandawow, im writing this thread for the character sell requirement.I wanted to say, that 7 days is a lot of game time to be farmed when there are a lot of players like me, that get full in minimum 2 or 3 days of game time.

Then we have to sit our ass off on same character just to farm game time. and that thing is not as fun as it seems, we get bored of the same character after some time

so if you could reduce the requierment of selling characters, from 7 days, to lets say 4 or 5 days or maybe 3 minimum

that way, there wont be ppl that spam with no geared chars at all and ppl wont have to waste time just to farm play time.

Sincerely, a long time player on this server!

Edited by Scotty

My god, finally someone thought of making this, you have my full support dude, i mean because of the game time missing that we need to farm, we gonna get bored of the class, and never play it again, that way ppl wont have to do much, and will have to quit the game, and PandaWoW will lose players, which will result in no profit, fix this due the next season restart, and everything will be "bettered".

BUT WHY DAFUQ NOT? I MEAN THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE, WHAT DAFUQ IS WITH 7 DAYS? ppl will get tired of farming the game time, and maybe force them to quit wow, since they wont be interested in other classes i guess, or they will pass on another class, and still wont be able, i have seen some fuckheads with 50 days and not even full grievous, dont mind them, there are a lot of ppl that get to full in like 2-3 days and what after, what the fuck they gonna do? stare at their hero's dick, ass, boobs? this is the lamest decision that has been made on this server. I have 5 days and 8 hours on my WW monk, and im getting sick of him, i dont think i will ever play ww after i farm the game time, great way in losing your players, shit heads, i thought of leaving this server multiple times.And honestly, one of the worse staff, that dont listen to their players for the serious issues, i mean we dont like dictature like in your country on this server. And i have a nearly full pride boomkin, and boomkin is my favorite class, so if i get tired of it just because of the lame game time farm, im leaving this server. Edited by Hjorhji San
  • Like 1