new season / cross realm etc.

Noneedholy

well just wanted to ask when the new season will finally start ? i mean that people gonna spam the forum etc. is entitled since you guys said within 14 days they will get rewards etc.

really more interesting is that you guys said we gonna test the new cross realm system. I was so happy when the cross server was up, i was like OH YES finally 3s queues ... jk not even cross realm there, the question is what we should test there than ?

I just want an information when you guys planned to start the season / give rewards and if cross realm arenas are gonna get implement.

As i said we are waiting since 2 months now and i just want a new update.

But please dont tell us "within this month" or something , i mean we already heard that 2 times now and nothing happened :/

As much as tireful those threads get, you're right.

You all deserve an information about this.

Also, I didn't understand eithe what was the thing with the crosstest realm. There were literally nothing to do there. I used it to report normal stuff not itself since it was giving free gear.

Anyway...

The titles will only be given when the new season starts which will be when they implement the crossrealm BG/arenas which will be when they remove the crosstest realm.

As you can see there are three dependencies and a delay to even start them.

Good luck.