The stolen account.

Account name, which has been stolen - xetar4eto

The realm (x10/x100/Fun) - fun

Nickname(s) of your stolen character(s) - Palevno (mainly) , some bunch of other chars (Feelmypet, a shaman whose name i forgot)

E-mail, which was registered by above account - xetar4eto@abv.bg

The time of your last visit to the game. Write seperate dates and time for each account / character - I really don't remember :pardon: (It was long time ago because i thought nobody is going to help me and i didn't pay attention)

Your IP-address -

► If it has changed, please indicate this.

► If it is dynamic, then indicate the range of change ip (check it out, you can use the site http://2ip.ru/whois/ or in any other way accessible to you).

Nicks of people who can attest to the fact that you are the owner of the stolen account / character - Holyplox , Teragosa , Watercolor , Roswell

Evidence: screenshots of the stolen character(s), common data that you think could help us (date of purchase items, characters, any services from CP etc.)

► If you attach as evidence of a shopping list of items from CP, then you also need to add a link to the items from http://wowhead.com/ - /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffa335ee\124Hitem:95474:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Jewel of the Firelord]\124h\124r"); (Jewel of the firelord)

If you have another accounts on our server, indicate them and 1-2 characters on them - ACC:xetar4eto321 - (Watercolor , Imnotshammy)

A detailed description of the problem - I couldn't login and then i tried to change the pw via email and it said that it's changed.

Hope you can help me.

Edited by xetar4eto321
  • 2 weeks later...