Double procs

Furmetal

Realm tested - PandaWoW Fun

Spell - Anything with a proc chance, such as Mastery: Bottled Fury or Brewing: Mana Tea.

Date tested - 07/09/2015

Description - Most spells that hes a proc chance(such as the windwalker's tigereye brews or the mistweaver's mana tea) sometimes procs more than it should, ending up with ridiculous amount of damage and/or survivability. This bug has been affecting a lot of classes, like the elemental shaman's lava surge(it only happens sometimes, its hard to notice it as an elemental), and mostly important the windwalkers(they have their burst a lot faster and even makes a crit > haste

How it should work - Those procs should have a milisecond icd, such as ~~0.05 so they don't proc twice.

Proof(featuring the windwalker's tiger brew mastery) -

Priority - 9/10

• Like 1
Windwalker damage also needs to be toned down. Tyrannical wearing WW does 100k+ RSK and 90k FoF ticks on geared opponents....This is the reason I sold a windwalker 30 minutes after I bought it. I went in BG, popped RJW, Jab and hit a 260k RSK and my 600k HP target was dead.

This is not the problem.

The thing is that the characters have no level stats, all of them come from gear, basically they are balancing by gear. How does that affect pvp overall? People get gear dependent and some classes share the same piece of gear thus making it harder, so when you balance one, you make the other one stronger than it should.

If you cast a buff on a naked character nothing changes, but if he has gear it changes.

That's a bug report for later.

• 1 month later...