[URGENT]Temporal Shield is overhealing!

Furmetal

Realm tested - Pandawow Fun

Date - 07/09/2015

Spell - Temporal Shield

Description - The spell is healing the damage taken, but instead of healing the damage over 6 sec, it heals ALL of the damage each tick.

How it should work - The healing from the spell should be equal to the damage taken divided by 6, thus it is healed over 6 sec.

Priority - 10/10, this is FAR more important than the spellsteal bug.

Proof -

*Note - Yeah, that's right, 363k tick per second, one of the reasons why it is urgent.

Special thanks to Noneedholy/SazziEU for the testing.

Note that Discipline Priest/Mage will be overpower and unbeatable since the discipline's shields are not affected by dampening and nor is temporal shield(and if it is, who needs dampening when you can heal for 200m lol).

Edited by Furmetal
I can solo a 5s arena with this....not fun at all...:(

Enjoy the bug, let's wait for repitch to ask Juster to fix it.

Plot Twist - The bug persists forever and the mages dominate the server, creating the ArcaneNet destroying the other races and classes, in the end there will be only human mages and undead mages and the survivors will have to travel in time to stop it.

Enjoy the bug, let's wait for repitch to ask Juster to fix it.

Plot Twist - The bug persists forever and the mages dominate the server, creating the ArcaneNet destroying the other races and classes, in the end there will be only human mages and undead mages and the survivors will have to travel in time to stop it.

don't have my pc until tomorrow so typing this on my phone xD...

asking juster to fix it won't help (at least not when i tried to ask). but doesn't matter though. they will fix this tomorrow, I'm positive. they will never let this bug stay like with rest of the bugs xD.