Ring of frost bug v99

Noneedholy

just gonna create a new thread ... there are so many fcking ring of frost reports that i dont know if theres already a valid report Lol.

1. spell --> http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=113724/ring-of-frost

2. issue --> - Mage can do over 30-50% of your HP in Ring and it doesn't break after that sometimes

- Dots doesn't break Ring of Frost

video prove :

( it's still bugged as we see it in the video )

3. How it should work ?

Ring of frost should break by dmg like hex and fear.

it should also break by dot dmg

4. realm fun / x10 / x100

Hope this will be fixed asap. just for example, akuyama and his abuser friend are still abusing that shit ....

petnova ----> rof ---> orb --> wait 7 seconds into Deep ...

You have to trinket a Ring of frost, otherwise you die in there... after that he will deep you on your trinket

this is obviously 10/10 and huge gamebrakeing

• Like 1
And ur video no proof

yes i know .... for people like you it's hard to understand ..

but for you :

this is a video where you see that the WARRIOR (me) is in a RING OF FROST ( from the mage )

as you can see i drop from 70-0% in a RING OF FROST (fro mthe mage )

right after you see that he can cast 2 frostbolts into the RING OF FROST (ofc from the mage )

you got it now ? :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool:

ur mage abuse ring to get more pyro procs

what ?

what xD ?

everyone saw

you are actually the only one Oo

yes, double mage is fcking op, especially when u play it with a firemage Kappa

and using rof on a healer who is in a deep for CC is "abusing" in which way ? i really want to know how you can abuse rof to get more pyro procs lel

edit:

my firemage plays with frostjaw not with rof.

my frostmage played with rof. any questions ?

Edited by Noneedholy

bump... This shit is so stupid. Basically an 8 second stun in which a warlock can nuke you in with full dark soul dots and it dont break. Then you can get 4 sec deep freeze, into 4sec coil or 2 sec dr shadowfury, into 4 sec blanket counterspell, or if you try and heal a 6 sec warlock pet cs.

Basically a 20+ sec cc chain of full burst lol.. So broken -.-

I know this post is purely about ring not breaking on damage, but what makes it even worse is that Ring on here doesn't DR with deep freeze.

Furmetal on another post was insisting that it shouldn't DR... But check it out:

Step 1: Open: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_4.2.0

Step 2: Ctrl+F - Type Deep F

Step 3: Read

"Frost

Deep Freeze and Ring of Frost will cause diminishing returns on each other, in addition to the spells they normally share diminishing returns with."

It's quite clear it should DR.. So can we at least fix that simple problem, if we can't fix it breaking on dmg?

Edited by Ðionysus
I know this post is purely about ring not breaking on damage, but what makes it even worse is that Ring on here doesn't DR with deep freeze.

Furmetal on another post was insisting that it shouldn't DR... But check it out:

Step 1: Open: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_4.2.0

Step 2: Ctrl+F - Type Deep F

Step 3: Read

It's quite clear it should DR.. So can we at least fix that simple problem, if we can't fix it breaking on dmg?

I believe that information is/was only relevant for 4.2.0..

I posted a topic about CC that share DR which was taken from Blizz during mop which says RoF does not share DR with Deep.

RoF should share DR with polymorph, and Deep share DR with combustion. Not sure if this is the case at the moment.