Combat bug

Furmetal

Realm tested - Fun Realm

Date tested - 16/09/2015

Spells - *Still making the list of spells/creature that cause it* Lightwell

Attacking a critter maintains you in combat until you logout/use shadowmeld/use any kind of teleportation(blink doesn't count)/feign death

If you enter in combat with a pet(warlock/death knight/hunter/etc) and they go off the range limit for pursuit, he goes back to his master yet you remain in combat.

Description - Some spells when used summon a NPC - such as the lightwell - and upon attacking(through AoE or otherwise) makes the attacker in combat because the NPC is in combat with him, but the problem is that this combat flag stays forever/until the NPC is despawned. Some puts the caster(non-attacker) in combat too.

How it should work - They should put you in combat but they should have a time effectiveness for this combat flag equal to the players(~~5/10 sec).

Priority - 9/10, simply destroys rogues, ferals, healers, mages and comp with mages since they can't stealth nor drink, also it bugs out people in dueling since they can't mount or do anything even after the duel has ended.

Special thanks to Nemifest which is helping me to test these spells.

Edited by Furmetal

I think it's worthy to mention that buffing others in combat will result in you entering combat ( no surprise), however you remain in combat until the last person you've buffed exits combat.

Not entirely sure if someone who's in combat buffing another out of combat will result in both being in combat. Room for testing I suppose.

I think it's worthy to mention that buffing others in combat will result in you entering combat ( no surprise), however you remain in combat until the last person you've buffed exits combat.

Not entirely sure if someone who's in combat buffing another out of combat will result in both being in combat. Room for testing I suppose.

Tested both of those alredy, on fun realm, the combat from buffing lasts for ~~5 seconds.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump.

simply destroys rogues, ferals, healers, mages and comp with mages since they can't stealth nor drink, also it bugs out people in dueling since they can't mount or do anything even after the duel has ended.

+destroys the usage of sap ,rogue's most important ability.

10/10 for sure