Mounting up in battlegrounds / arenas

reinhartmvp91

1. Apprentice riding skill

2. I play several death knights, on all of them the problem of mounting up in arenas / battlegrounds has been fixed, but on my main it hasn't. It still sais I need to learn the apprentice riding skill while in a bg / arena. Also, sometimes it makes me run VERY fast in battlegrounds, I even got banned for it today. Had to give away all my bonuses to get unbanned, after doing absolutely nothing wrong. I tried reparing char on the site more than once, deleted cache, WTF folder, nothing worked.

3. I should be able to mount up in battlegrounds / arenas, since outside it works.

4. 16/09/2015

5. Realm : FUN

6. For me it's literally unplayable. Since I sometimes just start running fast all of a sudden in battlegrounds, I'm afraid to join bgs, since I might get banned again for no reason LOL. So it's high priority

I repeat, I have several death knights, I had the problem on all of them, I just have it on my main char now.

Here is a screenshot :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]92402[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92403[/ATTACH]

Edited by reinhartmvp91
It is human. It's kinda weird, since I have another dk that's also human and I have no problems on it. The character I'm having problems with is my oldest here if it matters. The others aren't new either

Well, if it were a worgen, I would assume that the riding skill that is alredy automatically learned by them on level 20(due to their racial Running Wild), but since it is a human I don't know what might be happening.

Wait for a GM or an admin to answer this.