New season

Atimihcab

People who get reported for alt f4 should get banned for 2 weeks or so and get their arena raiting reseted, just a suggestion. :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Did you guys see Jocko who's 2k3 with 64 epic win trade and mmr bugged .. Later those ppl will be calling themselfs good but how good can you be on panda-wow ..jk just fix mmr and alt f4 bug and ban n reset those abusers raiting.

• Like 1

I haven't bothered posting anything about it because it don't effect me really so idc..

But i'm facing so many people who alt+f4 atm in 3s. The team that does it the most is Bakss and Starfall's LSDv2 with a Russian lock. Everytime they lose atleast one of them alt f4s...

Quite a few other teams do it too, but I rarely face them again so I don't bother remembering their names. But Bakss + Starfall + Russain lock Alt f4 every loss lol.

Personally I don't understand the point, since you only lose like 4 rating vs me because I'm higher mmr.. Unless you want to try and pretend you have a good winloss lol, I dont see the point in alt f4'ing vs the r1 team. It's a bit annoying but meh.