Insulting and Might abusing

Dude, Weegee, really listen you get trouble with SOOO many people.. get mod for 1 day mute like 10 people... ask your homie to report me because hes international technical support just to increase that i get ban.. and you are really still commenting on this thread? if i was u id just gtfo and be ashamed..

- - - Updated - - -

*Ironic*Eeh børz my chat is edited your's is right *ironic off*

Your chat has every usable addons and all that, and i don't.

Just wait till the administrator's check the log.

Weegee this atleast sounds agreeable. nothing to say against that

Nemifest .. bitch please show me an Chat addon i have with which i can edit chat. ( i have Chatter ) google chatter and show me where it says that i can edit chats with it? .. my god for real stop this discussion and let whoever check this.. let kofeek check this then you will get banned instantly

lalikocho i dont know you but : Iconzx is still tehre. dont know about all other things u say but Nemifest did 100+ mistakes together with Weegee - They dont ban Furmetal, Weegee and Nemifest because they are from the staff so "they are right" i guess XD and if they report you get punished immediately for no reason xD
lalikocho i dont know you but : Iconzx is still tehre. dont know about all other things u say but Nemifest did 100+ mistakes together with Weegee - They dont ban Furmetal, Weegee and Nemifest because they are from the staff so "they are right" i guess XD and if they report you get punished immediately for no reason xD

The fact is we didn't Do any mistakes , Players insulted and the will suffer the Consequences of their actions because they Broke the rules , In this case you and Michelle

- - - Updated - - -

o.O You say "chat addons = Fake chats" ?

i use Prat as Chat addon and dont fake chats :'D

You do realize that he can use Photoshop too or other programs. Most likely the chat was edited with the addon.

if you can show me how to fake the chat with an addon ill delete all my chars. also i dont know how photoshop works XD but how to prove it? i can tell you something : prove its fake.

You can get your friend to do it for you too , and yes i will prove that its fake because Admins will check the Chat logs and the Logged time. Since like i said , i came back home 30 ish minutes ago.

"I have the chat, but it's useless because you're showing fake edits. " Quote Nemifist

With this u fucked urself mate =D

Weegee what friend? You are the one who want to fight me with 2 Staff members and ur one aswell so u coming here with 3 Staff members vs me alone and talking something about a friend of me? really nigguh? this people commenting here besides us are just randoms realizing that you 2 ( nemi and weegee )are ( maybe furmetal also idk ) hypocrite

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god Weegee, really man please stop writing your blaming yourself same goes for you Nemifest

"I have the chat, but it's useless because you're showing fake edits. " Quote Nemifist

Weegee what friend? You are the one who want to fight me with 2 Staff members and ur one aswell so u coming here with 3 Staff members vs me alone and talking something about a friend of me? really nigguh? this people commenting here besides us are just randoms realizing that you 2 ( nemi and weegee )are ( maybe furmetal also idk ) hypocrite

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god Weegee, really man please stop writing your blaming yourself same goes for you Nemifest

I am the on who wants to fight you? Oy my apologies but i have Better things to do than wasting my time on you , And like i said Wait until admins Check it.

- - - Updated - - -

You know that, if you zoom in the picture's. There's black lines at the letter's. Obvious to see it in the 2nd picture.

Furmetal told me this, because i was DnD everywhere. And late saw him msg.

My "quote" you mentioned. Has nothing to do to be f*cked due to that it's true.

So when you are DnD and Furmetal whisps you you can see what he wrote after you relogged? Seems legit for me.. NOT

- - - Updated - - -

Eey nemifest? Lewandowski scored 5 goals yday. and u already shotted 4 goals to urself. :P "I dont report you for weegee" - "i was dnd but i can read the msg of furmetal" "i have the chat but its useless to post complete chat" "That chat isn't fake, i SS'ed it before."

Edited by Sheyla
So when you are DnD and Furmetal whisps you you can see what he wrote after you relogged? Seems legit for me.. NOT

- - - Updated - - -

Eey nemifest? Lewandowski scored 5 goals yday. and u already shotted 3 goals to urself. :P "I dont report you for weegee" - "i was dnd but i can read the msg of furmetal" "i have the chat but its useless to post complete chat" .. AIGHT..

http://i.imgur.com/PjPfB3f.png Skype.

Furmetal, is playing on fun realm. Check the server administration http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=46714

1. You can edit skype too

2. You cant see anything from this Skype thing

3. "Furmetal my Idol" no wonder he comes here out of nothing and sends me Infractions and defends you. ;) but i have to admit good friends you guys have.. that you support each other and need 3 staff members to discuss with me really gj on that.. and this is the last im saying. bb

Furmetal's skype status :D How does it feel to be mightless Furmetal, dude you feel like you have ULTRA POWER now with your "International Technical Support" to type such provocating status in skype? pathetic

Ey Nemifest its forbidden to publish this Skype contacts of you.. Privacy you heard something bout it? ;)

Edited by Sheyla
1. You can edit skype too

2. You cant see anything from this Skype thing

3. "Furmetal my Idol" no wonder he comes here out of nothing and sends me Infractions and defends you. ;) but i have to admit good friends you guys have.. that you support each other and need 3 staff members to discuss with me really gj on that.. and this is the last im saying. bb

Skype persons can delete msg's. And if edited a little pencil or something will be shown by the edited msg.

"furmetal is my idol" Is because he's doing a great work for pandawow, report hard bugs etc.