Huojin Pandaren reputation problem

senshu

I have a problem with Huojin Pandaren reputation grind, it's the last faction I need to Exalted for Pandaren Ambassador achievement that gives you the Pandaren Kite String mount. Accroding to all websites (yes I've looked everywhere I went nuts because of that). I must get the faction tabard and grind dungeons to gain it. I tried that but it didn't work, I did all dungeons that should give me the rep. A few quests however gave me rep and I'm stuck at the end of Honored. Please help me it took me long time to grind all the reputations and now I'll be stuck at this....

Name: Krandyze

Realm: x100

Okay so, I started a GM ticket on Krandyze and was suggested to leave the tabard and go get Hozen Piece Pipe from a rare elite in Kun-Lai Summit. I couldn't get the Hozen Piece Pipe to drop (It's a low percent chance drop and the mob respawns in long period) and I had to buy the Pipe from AH for 100k gold. I bought the Pipe on my main (Nesteea, I have all my gold on him) and sent it to Krandyze, I used the pipe and didn't get any Huojin Pandaren reputation. Can I have my 100k gold refunded? It was almost all my gold and the suggested GM help wasn't useful. :(

No , your gold wont be Refunded since You already used the item + it was a suggestion , not a demand , you didn't really have to buy it , you could have just farmed it , and you could have checked the reputation gain before you bought the Hozen Peace Pipe. All you can do is either go do quests / Get the reputation insignia from web site / Wait until tabard gets fixed. I don't know any other way of getting this reputation so... sry. ( You can also try doing other reputation instead if you wish ) Edited by Weegee

Hello. I had the same problem with Tushui on realm x10 before the merging. What you need to do is, level up a pandaren monk (seems to work only for pandaren monk, not any other class as far as I tested) and do a quest in front of Orgrimmar/Stormwind, called Joining the Alliance/Joining the Horde, depending on your faction. This quest will give you exalted status with the Tushui/Huojin pandaren. I advice you to be level 90 before doing that quest, since the reputation doubles after lvl 90. The hozen peace pipe does NOT give reputation with tushui, so don't waste your time trying to drop or buy on auction house.

Well ... i Recommended you to use Hozen Peace Pipe since it gave me it Bunch of Reputation and i Think that it gave me that one too , If not i am not sure how i got it , maybe i did some Reputation quests in Pandaria , Check on google for quests which give Rep with Huojin That's the best thing i can Recommend.