Big thanks for achiev. fix ^^

Edelweiss323

Heya !

I mention i was from 10x so all the achievs were lost when the merge happened. I tried to fix them one by one with the Dalaran NPC, but some of them were bugged.

Today, I just logged in and saw all were fixed . Quite a pleasant surprise, mostly for us, players who enjoy colecting these . :o

So I would like to say big thanks to the staff . Good job and thank you for trying to make things easier for us ! :appl:

Keep up the nice work!

Cheers!

Edited by Edelweiss323
  • Like 1

Still, the event achievements are lost. Sadly, we can't get them back neither playing or fixing on Dalaran NPC. ):

And besides that, all achievements that must be done in time, we lost and the NPC doesn't fix it, like warsong expedience or quick cap.

Edited by Leandro911

I don't think they will be able to fix all the achievements, because some of them are not counting anymore.

Like this: http://www.db.pandawow.me?achievement=1696/the-rockets-pink-glare, I had this achievement on x10 and now is 0/10, so... =(

If you didn't read my previous comment, let me repeat it for you again.

The admins is working on getting the achievements back, just haven't implemented the script yet.

Actually, it's exactly because I read your comment that I said that. I'm not saying that PandaWoW is not going to fix it and I have no idea what you think I said, but what I'm trying to say is that we lost the achievement progress, so I don't think there is a way to fix that.

There is no need to be rude, I'm just giving my opinion :)

Edited by AliceH

Actually, it's exactly because I read your comment that I said that. I'm not saying that PandaWoW is not going to fix it and I have no idea what you think I said, but what I'm trying to say is that we lost the achievement progress, so I don't think there is a way to fix that.

There is no need to be rude, I'm just giving my opinion :)

If you think it won't fix the achievements, then do that. Im just saying that i've got my achievements back, all the ones i've had etc etc. You just need to wait till they implement the script to the players publicly, that's all.

Im not being rude, just telling you to not have doubt in what i wrote meanwhile you don't know anything about the script.

That's his way of talking. Will never admit he's talking rude cause he can't notice or most probably has another definition of what rude is.

Further, to answer your question Alice, I got the ,,Events'' achievs , but not through the latest achiev. fix, but before with the one-by-one method with the Dalaran NPC. Both the small ones and the Meta. Got back my titles too.

As for those achievs which need that ,,counting'' type, yes . Those seem a bit bugged cause now they're on 0 . I haven't noticed on the event ones, but on PvP ones.

Best example is this achiev. http://www.db.pandawow.me?achievement=3849/a-bomb-ination Needs counting, had it on all my chars. Didn't work on any of them.

Edited by Edelweiss323