All off a sudden?

Frostshotz

What just happened today? Everyone just turned against hirushiru and immediately started complaining about the arena ladder.

1 month ago: "hioshiru is a nice guy and i like him" etc. (idk which thread was that from)

now :" LOL THIS FAGGOT, DEMOD"

arena ladder one moth ago: "full of abusers"

arena ladder today: "lol alt f4 fgts"

I literally haven't been on for one day and everything just instantly changed?

and sup with the random fake accs with join date September 2015 spamming thanks on Rep/noneed/whothefuckelse's threads?

Am I missing on something?

What just happened today? Everyone just turned against hirushiru and immediately started complaining about the arena ladder.

1 month ago: "hioshiru is a nice guy and i like him" etc. (idk which thread was that from)

now :" LOL THIS FAGGOT, DEMOD"

arena ladder one moth ago: "full of abusers"

arena ladder today: "lol alt f4 fgts"

I literally haven't been on for one day and everything just instantly changed?

and sup with the random fake accs with join date September 2015 spamming thanks on Rep/noneed/whothefuckelse's threads?

Am I missing on something?

spam on my threads? who lol. haven't seen any

and back then people loved him for his bug reports, but if you take 5 min you'd see he abuses his mod power & wintrades. xD

He used to see Pandawow in a similar light to myself which is why I quite liked him, but then... when he got mod, I suppose it's easy to say that he tried much too hard to fulfil that role and giving punishments every corner (even if it is viable for a mute, sometimes you should just let it go depending on the situation).

What's most ironic is what Repitch said; Pretty sure for the last year he's been playing his max experience was 2.3 and suddenly he's 2.6+ within a few weeks of the new season... He's also in the guild with other players who've been accused of being win traders so..

He used to see Pandawow in a similar light to myself which is why I quite liked him, but then... when he got mod, I suppose it's easy to say that he tried much too hard to fulfil that role and giving punishments every corner (even if it is viable for a mute, sometimes you should just let it go depending on the situation).

What's most ironic is what Repitch said; Pretty sure for the last year he's been playing his max experience was 2.3 and suddenly he's 2.6+ within a few weeks of the new season... He's also in the guild with other players who've been accused of being win traders so..

:appl:

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, the escalation in rating is possible if he switched partners with someone more skilled then his previous one.

Ferals have a VERY high skillcap, I'm surprised I don't see many in the top50.

:appl:

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, the escalation in rating is possible if he switched partners with someone more skilled then his previous one.

Ferals have a VERY high skillcap, I'm surprised I don't see many in the top50.

because chickens>cats

so can someone explain me @ thread or what?

aight nvm i get it maybe he's just pissed?

Edited by Frostshotz