Transmog Bow into Gun

Leandro911

Hi, I'm having some trouble to transmog my Bow into a Gun. Tried everything, repair, relog, delete cache folder, nothing seems to work. Does anyone have the same problem? It's a bug, since on blizzard it IS possible to do that.

*I do not use and I don't intend to use cheat engine for that.

The same problem seems to occur when transmogging bow/gun/crossbow into gun/crossbow/gun. Only the same weapon type can be transmogged.

Edited by Leandro911

To report the bug, first I need to know if the problem is just with me, and if it can be fixed ingame. If it's just a minor bug that can be fixed ingame, there is no point in reporting on bugtracker, it'll only make the developers waste their time. I just wanted to know if anyone else had this problem, and if it's indeed a bug.
  • Like 1

It could simply be the gun/bow you want to transmog isn't allowed to be transmogged.

I know (besides legendaries) that the level 60 PvP weapons (not the replicas) can't be transmogged. Maybe this is the situation you're in? Does the transmogging work with other items?

Provide more information and it'll be easier to help you.

No, it is not the case. I have the prideful longbow, and tried to transmogrify into 6 different guns, all droped from Cataclysm/WotLK raids. I used to have this transmog on my prideful longbow on x10 realm some months ago, but now it just doesn't work anymore.

And I know that the transmog doesn't work for items like white/gray items, or even blue/green items without stats. But that's not the case too.