Super good suggestion for class balancing !

Noneedholy

Well as we see in the headling i have a SUPER GREAT suggestion how to make this server way more balanced !

here are my points :

Buff affliction lock !

It can't be possible that you need 3-4 seconds to 100-0 a dps ... thats way to long and make lock unplayable in 2s and 3s ... i mean look at wars LOL they can oneshot you ! please fix that !

Buff necrotic strike

Really ? This spell absorbs only 100k heal each necrotic strike ... lol i gonna outheal that with 1 NS heal or just 1 regworth with heart of the wild up ! Sorry but this shit make dk almost unplayable. Hope you gonna scale up abit the absorb from necrotic strike.

Firemage ? lol pls.

last time i played vs. a firemage i got a 120k Pyroblast ! in his opener burst ! I mean ok he had all proccs but look at frostmages ... they do only 90k icelance in the opener lol ... so buff frostmages or nerf firemages.

nerf destrolock

240k chaosbolt plz. impossible to win ! http://imgur.com/49sFqVe

Buff mw's

salie said MW is unplayable in 3s.

less punishments for wintrader

well i saw that wintrader get punished really hard ! Dunno if thats a good idea. You could try to talk to them maybe they would stop.

So thanks for reading and i hope you will think about my suggestions !

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1

learn to play your class mate

because on retail people DEFINATELY did not do 300ks on full pridefuls with chaos bolt and it's just that hard to counter a 3sec cast

because the afflis you play against have a skillcap over 9000

dks are supposed to give you ebola, l2p

lolspheres

fire mage is legit. l2p

Edited by Frostshotz

u just lost the rest of respect after that screenshot, this comp is extremely hard for p, but easy for shaman, i already told you, wtf man? gl with playing rdruid which can replace any other healer in any comp at this server

u just lost the rest of respect after that screenshot, this comp is extremely hard for p, but easy for shaman, i already told you, wtf man? gl with playing rdruid which can replace any other healer in any comp at this server

pro tip : if a destro casts a chaosbolt on your hunter with darksoul up, don't run around the pillars

Everyone who cries about classes like firemage or destro lock lost my respect. so pce

btw u gave me nice advice when this games happened - "maybe use sac when destro lock casts chaosbolt" - noneed 2015

xd

you know that i was playing warrior ? if you guys dont know what is sac than its not my fault when your hunter eats 200k CB + 130k slams. sorry ofc cb cant be sac'd if you mean that, but the warrior dmg can be

btw :

http://www.twitch.tv/SazziEU --> playing destro + rog + rdruid atm.

Tier 1 OP comb Kappa

Edited by Noneedholy

Life Cocoon absorbs 80k, it's too much !!!please nerf it! !!

yes i forgot that sorry ! will add it later.

i dont like to mention some accident faults (or missclicks) when tryinjg to prove anything' date=' if i'd loved to do it this post woulda've had 100 lines, that's for fags[/quote']

keep crying about priests are weak. I play priest by myself and it works fine. there are some bugs like spectral guise etc. but thats not gamebrakeing

http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=55342/mirror-image only unstealths people in your area. Hello? Have you seen retail gameplay? It must keep classes permenantly out of stealth during it's duration... what's the point of unstealting ability if target can vanish?

pls fix

PS

Also the third part of the spell written with mini font size (next to the unstealthing effect) that says "Allows mages to fly in arenas and bgs." isn't working.. I hope they implement it soon

Edited by dotadoom
  • Like 1

Also the third part of the spell written with mini font size (next to the unstealthing effect) that says "Allows mages to fly in arenas and bgs." isn't working.. I hope they implement it soon

ye idk..... i guess pandawow thinks that mages are balanced lol .. they are fucking weak.

buff please.