Account hacked (proper format)

senshu

1.Account name, which has been stolen - accre

2.The realm (x10/x100/Fun) - Fun

3.Nickname(s) of your stolen character(s) - I have 5 characters, I bought an Undead Mage called Yll few minutes before it was stolen, Human Mage Glaceon, Human Rogue Vareul and an Orc Warrior which's name I forgot, also an Undead Rogue, don't know name too.

4.E-mail, which was registered by above account - savetwo12@yahoo.com

5.The time of your last visit to the game. Write seperate dates and time for each account / character

6.Your IP-address - 77.78.**.*** (won't post the full IP because of safety measures)

7.Nicks of people who can attest to the fact that you are the owner of the stolen account / character - I sold a Warlock called Cobrakt, a Warrior called Catchy and a Paladin called Keldorn, maybe look after those people.

8.Evidence: screenshots of the stolen character(s), common data that you think could help us (date of purchase items, characters, any services from CP etc.) - Purchased bonuses via Mobiamo the same day this happened (Phone number +359 87750* ***), I purchased a Paladin called Traplordjk, then renamed him to Keldorn and changed gender to Male, sold it and bought an Undead Mage called Yll for 770 bonuses, had 126 bonuses left and realized that my password was changed when I tried to log in.

(I can attach SMS receipt if needed, just tell me)

9.If you have another accounts on our server, indicate them and 1-2 characters on them - Account name Viktak23, I have a Warrior called Hattori, a Warlock called Denshu, a Druid called Riir, Warlock called Azazul, a Priest called Purepain and some more characters. Those 2 accounts share the same IP.

10.A detailed description of the problem - I had a problem with my account at first, noticed that my email password was changed and so I created a topic to ask if I can change my email of the account because I cannot restore, link http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=154617 . Then after a day while I was buying a character and when I tried to log in my password was changed.

I will try one last time to get answered.... if so I will not play here anymore. Staff doesn't care at all. But if I posted about a donation problem I would get an answer 5 minutes later.

Senshu, please wait. Currently we only one about 1 Supporter handling "hacked accounts" And the supporter has been busy, will look at your thread today.

Hello.

We've encountered some new "rules" for changing Email, this will be to everyone til further of notice, please specify:

1. Account name.

2. Realm.

3. Current Email on your account, and the Email you want to be changed to.

4. Your IP address, indicate all of them.

5. Proof, that you really are the owner of the account, and Email ( If Microsoft have deleted your Hotmail/Outlook, you don't have to )

6. Decribe your problem, and why you want to change your Email.

1. accre

2. x100

3. savetwo12@yahoo.com

4. 77.78.**.*** (not posting full, I don't want kids over my network with 3rd party shit)

5. Purchased bonuses via Mobiamo the same day this happened (Phone number +359 87750* ***), I purchased a Paladin called Traplordjk, then renamed him to Keldorn and changed gender to Male, sold it and bought an Undead Mage called Yll for 770 bonuses, had 126 bonuses left and realized that my password was changed when I tried to log in.

6. Got no access to savetwo12@yahoo.com anymore, was scammed on another game and had to give my email details. I had no problems playing for months but then I tried to change email and it sent email to savetwo12 and the guy who has it probably saw it and got my account.