WLS

Adlairo

Can this dogshit comp please be erased from WoW? It is too bugged for words, the warr & lock do 400k dmg on me in a single fear cuz it doesn't break, the sham hexes me through my form, warrior hits for 100k w/o procs or burst.

You can be the worst player ever, play this comp with randoms and still rape, the warrior and shaman can get carried and they still beat teams that are 2x better than them.

Yes, i'm salty, but why the fuck do people enjoy this garbage? it's easy as hell to play and it's bugged as fuck too, i literally got aids from this comp.

• Like 2

I do think that there is some bug regarding haunt damage.

I'll check it later when I have more time.

@Edit

Works as intended, the problem are just the trinkets.

Anyway, I do agree that warriors and warlocks are dealing way more damage than they should, I'm not talking about a 80k crit or a 60k slam, I'm talking about 130k(at least on leather wearers) and 250k+(warlocks). Does not seem legit to me at all.

Edited by Furmetal

lol it's the best comp ever and it can never be erased+ you're SAlty as shit! cause even skilled players could play this comp and rip SO stop complaining the play the fucking game

WLS on retail was BY FAR not the best comb. (i bet this guy play WLS)

When we are talking about best combs back in s15 they were:

Godcomb

LSD

RMD ( come late in the ladder/ end of s15)

and ofc Kfc

But ye pretty annoying, there is no fun queueing with alts anymore in 3s. I mean you have 3 options:

option 1 : Play against totally mentally challanged people who dont even know how to move forward

option 2: wintrader --> empty que

option 3: Play against WLS and get assfucked unless you play a comb that is op as fuck also(shadowcleave / LSD)

The damage in this comb overscales so much, it's unreal ( playing warrior by myself )

Tbh Whenever i play against locks on pandawow i get cancer anyways. Warriors are ok for me idk .. like when i face WMD or KFC i can easily rape them. But not combs like LSD / WLS / LSD 2. So ye barely que 3s atm since i have to tryhard alot + play an op comb to reck thoose tards.

(jk they even got rekd against my destro + rogue RLD)

but ye @TE i feel with you

Edited by Noneedholy

I can't agree with you more mate.Those fears should do what it says in Descpition of spell.Therefor i did a test.After 6 fears of 7 seconds.And 6th fear cancled after 5seconds."I was playing afli warlock".This means the rate of actually canceling the fear is small.

Good luck and wait for admins to reply.

I would of suggest you to make a thread in bug tracker section

I can't agree with you more mate.Those fears should do what it says in Descpition of spell.Therefor i did a test.After 6 fears of 7 seconds.And 6th fear cancled after 5seconds."I was playing afli warlock".This means the rate of actually canceling the fear is small.

Good luck and wait for admins to reply.

I would of suggest you to make a thread in bug tracker section

seems like ur not playing that long here :D

you can only report things if you know EXACTLY whats bugged + formulas etc etc etc.

and than you have to hope that they will fix it within 1 year xD

seems like ur not playing that long here :D

you can only report things if you know EXACTLY whats bugged + formulas etc etc etc.

and than you have to hope that they will fix it within 1 year xD

It says.

Strikes fear in the enemy, disorienting it for up to 20 sec.

Damage caused may cancel fear. Limit 1 target.This could mean it is bugged or the spell canceling % is really low.

So yeh

I thought LSD2 was the best comp in s15 by far. Honestly had no clue its RMD any close there.

lsd

lsd2

kfc

rmd as noneed say late in season. rmp much good vs rmd with ofensive dispels!

i think som more to but not remember

pandawow i think dk dk dk dk and lock!

no im joke but i think shadowcleave and phdk is very much good to. explosiv shot dmg is to much dmg on pandawow they hit me 120k all time... stopid nob class... i think lock / sham / x is much op on here

only 1 hunter in ladder 3v3, so stop talk shiet about hunters.

check ladder only wls , mls , lsd. so blame warlock that noone playing 3's.

noone playing 3's without warlock here...

so i dream that guys start playing rmp , phdk , rmd , turbo, jungle , beatcleave, tsg, php, kittycleave, wmd, kfchi, shatter, thunder, heroic rls, creative cleave

only 1 hunter in ladder 3v3, so stop talk shiet about hunters.

check ladder only wls , mls , lsd. so blame warlock that noone playing 3's.

noone playing 3's without warlock here...

so i dream that guys start playing rmp , phdk , rmd , turbo, jungle , beatcleave, tsg, php, kittycleave, wmd, kfchi, shatter, thunder, heroic rls, creative cleave

we do.

Anyways survivale hunter is still op LOL.

i dont see any survivale hunter in 3s. so it's not op. it's still have low dmg and hard to play

so it's not op. it's still have low dmg and hard to play

low dmg and hard to play

low dmg and hard to play

low dmg and hard to play

200.gif

edit: played hunter offseason to 2.7 and last season on 2.7 + also as ret surv hunter. It's amazing how i oneshot people with explosive shot rly ! And yes even in 3s as KFC it is funny.

Edited by Noneedholy