Current damage

Furmetal

Hello!

First of all, I'd like to say that this is not a QQ thread, but a request thread. If you have a full geared character and wants to help with some tests, then please comment below. If you're here to spam, insult, flamme or anything else that does not contribute with the thread, then please leave. Classes will be tested, all of them, all skills, all specializations(but mainly damage) regardless if you think that they are bugged or not. This thread is merely made so the players can know what we are working on and also gives the opportunity to help.

I guess that anyone that has played competitively on retail for a while has noticed that damage doesn't seem to be quite legit. Yes, I am talking about the most broken classes here, the warlocks(specially affliction), the warriors(arms in specific), the death knights(unholy), shamans(enhancement specially) and etc. Some are bugged in a beneficial way and others are not, such as the demonology warlocks that have an awful damage due to a lot of bugged mechanics, and in the other spec, affliction, we can notice some quite high haunts. The intent of this thread is to check if they are working as intended or not, and if they are not, then we can make the server better arena-wise. I will ask other testers(such as Neff) to help me too, if they are available.

Click the spoiler below to see which spells I want to test. Feel free to add any other in the comments. Spoiler is susceptible to edits.

Warlock

Haunt - Tested - Working as intended.

Unstable Affliction(specially its dispell) - Not tested

Chaos Bolt - Not tested

Shadowburn - Not tested

Warrior

Slam - Tested - Working as intended

Shockwave - Not tested

Deep Wounds - Not tested

Paladin

Word of Glory - Not tested

Hammer of Wrath - Not tested

Rogue

Eviscerate - Not tested

Ambush - Not tested

Monk

Fists of Fury - Not tested

Rising Sun Kick - Not tested

Healing Sphere - Not tested

Death Knight

Necrotic Strike - Tested -Thread

Soul Reaper - Not tested

General

Resilience - Not tested

PvP Power - Not tested

I'll just trust that you won't ruin this thread and idea.

Edited by Furmetal

yes please nerf my lock when it's doing normal damage, talking for destro

If it is indeed dealing normal damage, then there will be no buffs or nerfs.

Firechaos on horde x100, not playing much atm cause real life.We can test some stuff if you want me to.

Unfortunately I'm only available on fun realm.

Chaos Bolt - Not tested

Shadowburn - Not tested

Eviscerate - Not tested

Ambush - Not tested

those are fine; I've tested them on my full geared Fun toons (both pve/pvp). Though in general I think there might be a problem with the resilience and that's why everything may seem a bit off balance in pvp

Chaos Bolt -25% pvp dmg is applied corectly

Ambush has a 15% bonus damage from latest hotfixes

Evisc is a 0.9 attack power coef skill that scales a lot with gear and buffs

Shadowburn is just sick as it's supposed to

Edited by dotadoom

I can be of assistance with any of these:

-UH/frost/Blood DK: full PvP, full PvE for all 3 specs.

-feral/balance/restoration/guardian: full PvE(feral), full PvP(feral/boomkin/resto), full PvP guardian

-fire/frost/arcane mage: full pvp and full pve for all 3 specs

-shadow priest: 4/4 PvE set with PvP off-pieces

-enhancement shaman: 530 ilvl

Nicknames in sig.

Re-tested the warrior's Slam, seems to be working as intended.

I'd like to test the spells in arenas and in duels, specially because I think that there might be some malfunction regarding PvP Power and Resilience in certain spells.

Just a theory though, can't do much.

Hello!

First of all, I'd like to say that this is not a QQ thread, but a request thread. If you have a full geared character and wants to help with some tests, then please comment below. If you're here to spam, insult, flamme or anything else that does not contribute with the thread, then please leave. Classes will be tested, all of them, all skills, all specializations(but mainly damage) regardless if you think that they are bugged or not. This thread is merely made so the players can know what we are working on and also gives the opportunity to help.

I guess that anyone that has played competitively on retail for a while has noticed that damage doesn't seem to be quite legit. Yes, I am talking about the most broken classes here, the warlocks(specially affliction), the warriors(arms in specific), the death knights(unholy), shamans(enhancement specially) and etc. Some are bugged in a beneficial way and others are not, such as the demonology warlocks that have an awful damage due to a lot of bugged mechanics, and in the other spec, affliction, we can notice some quite high haunts. The intent of this thread is to check if they are working as intended or not, and if they are not, then we can make the server better arena-wise. I will ask other testers(such as Neff) to help me too, if they are available.

Click the spoiler below to see which spells I want to test. Feel free to add any other in the comments. Spoiler is susceptible to edits.

Warlock

Haunt - Tested - Working as intended.

Unstable Affliction(specially its dispell) - Not tested

Chaos Bolt - Not tested

Shadowburn - Not tested

Warrior

Slam - Tested - Working as intended

Shockwave - Not tested

Deep Wounds - Not tested

Paladin

Word of Glory - Not tested

Hammer of Wrath - Not tested

Rogue

Eviscerate - Not tested

Ambush - Not tested

Monk

Fists of Fury - Not tested

Rising Sun Kick - Not tested

Healing Sphere - Not tested

Death Knight

Necrotic Strike - Tested -Thread

Soul Reaper - Not tested

General

Resilience - Not tested

PvP Power - Not tested

I'll just trust that you won't ruin this thread and idea.

so... no feral testing?

550 Feral

550 Resto Druid

550 Frost Mage

550 Fire Mage

550 Arcane Mage

550 Holy Priest etc.

can also test on 537 Warlock cuz i compared my stats to that of retail players and my stats are exactly the same as 3.1k full pride affli locks playing the exact same build as them. kek lock OP

Unfortunately these tests will be next to impossible to be done outside arenas.

I'll close this, if any of you still wants to test, please send me a PM.

If they come to fix War Games I'll probably re-open this or create a similar thread.

Closed.