3v3

Iwannadance

hmmm

what is your class and spec?

answer and we continue :crab:

and high rated hunter BM (more then 2k)

2nd hunter MM (2k+)

3rd hunter Surv (2k+)

so i play every spec hunter because it's my favourite class in wow.

also i am playing warlock / warrior / mage / dk / shaman in pandawow :crab:

Resto Druid, Affli/Destro/Demo Warlock, Arcane/Fire Mage, Resto Shaman, Holy Priest.

Resto 2.6, Warlock 2k+ (new char so no exp yet), Mage 2.1k (bad at mage lol), Resto Sham (none, no gear yet) Holy 2.4k.

I've played many classes, i have never abused and i never will abuse considering it's only done by cheating noobs.

Currently i'm at 2.2 cr in 2s on my Druid, considering i never play 2s and i played Ele/Rdruid for shits and giggles, and got to 2050 cr in 3s as Demo LSD.

PS: Was fun beating your Hunt/Priest as Arcane/Rogue btw ;)

how u can be 2.6k if top1 Warrior Федямортал Fun 409 71 2522 ?

ur place its 2k with OP LSD... so stop cry.

get at least 5 times gladiator rank at retail then try to flame me.

You're nowhere near Challenger, let alone Gladiator. You're fucking garbage. Who said im 2.6 cr, and who said it was in 3s? get a brain and get eyes before you talk shit u waste of human anatomy.

I play Demo LSD u fucking idiot, if you were anywhere near decent you would never lose to my team.

Edited by Adlairo

You're nowhere near Challenger, let alone Gladiator. You're fucking garbage. Who said im 2.6 cr, and who said it was in 3s? get a brain and get eyes before you talk shit u waste of human anatomy.

I play Demo LSD u fucking idiot, if you were anywhere near decent you would never lose to my team.

1)this thread about 3's only

2)if u're not 2.6k so dont say this

3)2.6k like 3.3k in 2's its nothing... rly easy because only noobs there.

4)3k in 2s and 3k in 3's big difference... many players have no clue how to play 3's even with 3k in 2's. for example i'm start playing with kaily (2.9k in 2's atm) and he have no clue how to play 3s, so i just trying to teach him and our winratio about 90% with 2.2k mmr

5)u just random player (i think even newbie not even player) who trying to fight in chat with 9x gladiator

6)yes my english is bad because i don't use translator but i hope u can understand at least half of my words.

u just random player

nop your the random

=)

You really think ur that good ? man almost noone who has clue about that game is playing pandawow atm ... they all left for RL / retail or w/e. You are playing a bugged beastcleave with 200k random elemental blasts ( ye ik how enhance is bugged ) also dont want to talk about explosive shot ... You suck at this game and idk why you call everyone random here, you achieved nothing lol ... Send me some screenshots how you beat GOOD people who play a srs comb. (doesnt count if you lost already 20 times to them before)

Edited by Noneedholy

nop your the random

=)

You really think ur that good ? man almost noone who has clue about that game is playing pandawow atm ... they all left for RL / retail or w/e. You are playing a bugged beastcleave with 200k random elemental blasts ( ye ik how enhance is bugged ) also dont want to talk about explosive shot ... You suck at this game and idk why you call everyone random here, you achieved nothing lol ... Send me some screenshots how you beat GOOD people who play a srs comb. (doesnt count if you lost already 20 times to them before)

This noneed :D.Looks can be decieving.

write nicknames of "GOOD people" who are playing 3's. i just make screenshots who are staying in top-40.

so i will know that i should make screenshot. just someone asked me how to up rating so i make some screenshots.

i play in 3 specs and 3 different comps. i am just trying to make 3s more popular.

i even ask some friends in skype for que here (but they are so lazy and don't wanna play here). sometimes they are que with me or vs me .

its funny when party with 10 players in skype so we are que and then talk about arena.

4)3k in 2s and 3k in 3's big difference... many players have no clue how to play 3's even with 3k in 2's.

true

spamque into 1.5 teams ..

true

to fight in chat with 9x gladiator

false

Edited by faina

1)this thread about 3's only

2)if u're not 2.6k so dont say this

4)3k in 2s and 3k in 3's big difference... many players have no clue how to play 3's even with 3k in 2's. for example i'm start playing with kaily (2.9k in 2's atm) and he have no clue how to play 3s, so i just trying to teach him and our winratio about 90% with 2.2k mmr

5)u just random player (i think even newbie not even player) who trying to fight in chat with 9x gladiator

6)yes my english is bad because i don't use translator but i hope u can understand at least half of my words.

One thing, before we go any further, are you actually serious or just trolling?

i was in que from 5 p.m. to 3 a.m.

only 1.5 - 1.9k teams... farming them so 1 point per game.

que because Злюкмм asked about this... games vs 1.5k boring.

anyway wanna see more different teams in 3's

will que soon when will see someone in 3's :)

You que vs 1.5k's because you are no more than 2k

;)

You que vs 1.5k's because you are no more than 2k

;)

i beat everyone frop top-40 so? check my stats ;) even if we lose some arenas we que again and win them ;)

it's not our problem that enemy with high rating dodging us.

we are in que always (rly hours in que).

i hope we will play today too if someone will on que.

i beat everyone frop top-40 so? check my stats ;) even if we lose some arenas we que again and win them ;)

it's not our problem that enemy with high rating dodging us.

we are in que always (rly hours in que).

i hope we will play today too if someone will on que.

Beat me m9.

Seriously, I'm on atm.