3v3

Iwannadance

I propose to make a petition for the administration to reduce the damage warlocks at least for 30%

And warrior to atleast -20% when his abillities hit like truck, it feels like rogue is dancing on me, like literally, retail pride warr same gemmed like here on 5.4.8 had 55% crit, here you can't go over around idk 30% or less without going full pve + yellow gem crit stacking. So i hit its gonna be like this forever?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95788[/ATTACH]

I propose to make a petition for the administration to reduce the damage warlocks at least for 30%

http://i76.fastpic.ru/big/2015/1030/2e/4d6d597e8afdb4b01333f52fc72d862e.png

lmfao war + rsham + lock what a wonder xD

retail pride warr same gemmed like here on 5.4.8 had 55% crit

lmao and than you wake up ye xD ?

such a bullshit, warriors also had like ~27-30% crit

btw you can check the web.archive and look at some warriors back in s15 you will see that trille has only 30% :D.

As i said the slam formula is correct but warrior is overscaling alot with the resillence bug, same with lock

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1

30% is too much, i wanna see it as like it was in s15

i'd better see the warr nerfs, op as fuc

remember when we lost like 2 times as jungle vs kfc, then feral logged on war he just bought - we aoe'd them 3-0 or smth, any kid can play warr in here

I scored a lot of disgruntled current state of affairs. It may take a social explosion. Many quietly resent, but it is fraught. Reduce the value of spell power, constant change in the formula for calculating damage from spells warlocks to thereby damage decreased at least 30%. In the current realities of warlocks have damage greater than 2 or even 3, the one that should be. The first step is to reduce these values ​​by 30% and look at the changes. Lowering the damage warlock 30% is insignificant, many warlocks will not even notice it. You can hold a referendum on this social site with the purpose of clarification. It polled 100 players in the draft and pandawow found 87 correspondents support this initiative, participated in the survey including the warlocks. These changes will affect positively the dynamics of increasing customer loyalty, thus will involve new players, and behind these micro-transactions will come, which will increase the profitability of the project by 29%. If we consider the change in the quarterly change in EBITDA, it is planned to increase to 17%. I look forward to the feedback of stakeholders.

discussion here: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=156043

I scored a lot of disgruntled current state of affairs. It may take a social explosion. Many quietly resent, but it is fraught. Reduce the value of spell power, constant change in the formula for calculating damage from spells warlocks to thereby damage decreased at least 30%. In the current realities of warlocks have damage greater than 2 or even 3, the one that should be. The first step is to reduce these values ​​by 30% and look at the changes. Lowering the damage warlock 30% is insignificant, many warlocks will not even notice it. You can hold a referendum on this social site with the purpose of clarification. It polled 100 players in the draft and pandawow found 87 correspondents support this initiative, participated in the survey including the warlocks. These changes will affect positively the dynamics of increasing customer loyalty, thus will involve new players, and behind these micro-transactions will come, which will increase the profitability of the project by 29%. If we consider the change in the quarterly change in EBITDA, it is planned to increase to 17%. I look forward to the feedback of stakeholders.

That comment doesn't even go into this thread/topic.

Make a poll to see how many ppl wants locks nerfed, and how many that doesn't. With proof that they're overpowered, else.. Just don't comment.

So a "retail like" server reducing a class's damage just because you guys want WLS or some other shit comps to stop working?

L2p, seriously.I can literally beat WLS as fucking destro.

@your second post

you sir might aswell not even launch wow again

So nerf an entire class for the sake of you?Alright let's just remove every class and leave EMFH because that's why people play humans. EMFH and melee figthing.

Juster said clearly : We don't nerf classes, we just fix them.

So we actuall have to find out what is bugged with lock.

So a "retail like" server reducing a class's damage just because you guys want WLS or some other shit comps to stop working?

L2p, seriously.I can literally beat WLS as fucking destro.

@your second post

you sir might aswell not even launch wow again

So nerf an entire class for the sake of you?Alright let's just remove every class and leave EMFH because that's why people play humans. EMFH and melee figthing.

lmfao ... let me play WLS and show me how i'll shit on your destro.

Wls is more than broken atm But we actually have to write bug reports, otherwise pandawow will do nothing

Edited by Noneedholy

lmfao war + rsham + lock what a wonder xD

lmao and than you wake up ye xD ?

such a bullshit, warriors also had like ~27-30% crit

btw you can check the web.archive and look at some warriors back in s15 you will see that trille has only 30% :D.

As i said the slam formula is correct but warrior is overscaling alot with the resillence bug, same with lock

Then* and no i was playing warr on retail, so i probably know more than you about that, not stacking full yellow crit like fail warriors here, normal set bonuses for strenght. y warr and lock are bugged with resillience and overscaling

Juster said clearly : We don't nerf classes, we just fix them.

So we actuall have to find out what is bugged with lock.

lmfao ... let me play WLS and show me how i'll shit on your destro.

Wls is more than broken atm But we actually have to write bug reports, otherwise pandawow will do nothing

So what you're saying is you want to shit on my destro in 3s?Nvm i definately dont have this shaman/mage/anyretardedclass next to me that definately can't do anything against it.

And how is WLS bugged again? This is no different than retail qqers.

K lemme see:

affli lock damage: lol no good afflis found

warriors: gay class anyways

shaman: totem>riptide>win

So what you're saying is you want to shit on my destro in 3s?Nvm i definately dont have this shaman/mage/anyretardedclass next to me that definately can't do anything against it.

And how is WLS bugged again? This is no different than retail qqers.

K lemme see:

affli lock damage: lol no good afflis found

warriors: gay class anyways

shaman: totem>riptide>win

WLS is bugged because there are 3 classes in which damage is overscaling alot.

But if you would fix Lock also WLS could be easy beatable

And yes afflic lock is bugged, deal with it or don't do it idc tbh.

WLS is bugged because there are 3 classes in which damage is overscaling alot.

But if you would fix Lock also WLS could be easy beatable

And yes afflic lock is bugged, deal with it or don't do it idc tbh.

yes aff is much bug but so war? many class is bug but they lose too sometime so why ppl be this tomt?

Because all classes and specs should be working as intended. If they prove the opposite, that warrior damage is too low and needs to be increased by 25% or whatever percentage, for example, I'm willing to embrace and adapt to that change because that's the way it should be.
  • Like 1

So why is everyone saying "nerf/fix damage" for an ENTIRE class?

I literally don't see anything wrong. Atleast be speciffic it's affli.

All they're talking about is Arena classes..

They're already specific lol. Destru can't play arena, only affliction is viable spec there.

Well, beating WLS isnt rly hard.. after 4-5 loses we figured out how to win vs WLS, so never give up. Keep trying, dont waste your cds randomly, trade your cds as healer for the locks demon soul if you cant CC him while he has demon soul up. Also keep the warrior of your healer / caster.

http://i.imgur.com/wANmmYx.png

http://i.imgur.com/vcPYX2Y.png
Edited by AN735