3v3

Iwannadance

Are you trying to show something here? You could do something else like try to get a life, just leave your screen im sure you are spamming the refresh button on forums 24/7 to trashtalk as soon as ppl reply

Posting a pic won't make you more believable, retard

You got rekt from everyone here already so give it up and let it be.

rekt u when delete facebook ahahha really idiot. DELETE FACEBOOK = EZ FARM

- - - Добавлено - - -

http://cs626330.vk.me/v626330294/b5b3/n7rmJZ0sgtw.jpg

pls stop trashtalk its really funny ahahhaha

- - - Добавлено - - -

Are you trying to show something here? You could do something else like try to get a life, just leave your screen im sure you are spamming the refresh button on forums 24/7 to trashtalk as soon as ppl reply

Disqualified

Realm Name Rating Reason of Disqualification

FUN Tinybaz 3171 usebug

HELLO PIDOR

rofl k never mind you have just shown you are the most stupid guy over here, im leaving you are too toxic and i have others shit to do tbh... just stay behind your screen 24/7 this is how life works

nb : you are dodging ingame AND even dodging questions on forums, pretty nice

seeya

When do you finally understand that it doesnt matter if you post a pic from 2012 from my facebook ? Dude finally get it lol ? It does not insult me. You just praise me because you show us all how upset you are.

Everyone here told you already to shut your mouth finally because all what comes out there is bullshit. Pathetic kid who tries to get attention, nothing more. Do us all a favor and leave this thread finally because as you can see people with a brain won't support you and your bullshit comments. Only guess is that you dont have a life nor friends but we don't wanna play with you. Try to look for another friends because we won't be yours.

I'm out, not arguing with someone who has clearly no brain. See you dude

rofl k never mind you have just shown you are the most stupid guy over here, im leaving you are too toxic and i have others shit to do tbh... just stay behind your screen 24/7 this is how life works

seeya

no abuse = ez suck

http://cs636526.vk.me/v636526294/72f5/2eDXyOum4Po.jpg

nice aoe damage ( 4 millions ), dampining = 90%, have spirit link

Everyone here told you already to shut your mouth finally because all what comes out there is bullshit. Pathetic kid who tries to get attention, nothing more.

who all? your dogs? row row. ahahaha

kid, really stop trashtalk. FUNNY

nice leave. u like it.

when noneed' date=' baz, autschbatsch delete = nice community[/quote']

i was nice until you talked complete nonsense. you only play wls and kfc when bm was bugged and talk shit about firemage and destro beeing op, sorry but you asked for it lol

i try to respect anyone willing to improve and does not avoid facts

i was nice until you talked complete nonsense. you only play wls and kfc when bm was bugged and talk shit about firemage and destro beeing op, sorry but you asked for it lol

lol man im not play KFC and no play with BM hunter

im play mls, wms, PHS with MM only, wls, tsg.

1 my shaman 3x3 2246 cr

2 my shaman 3x3 2170 cr

3 my shaman 3x3 2080 cr

4 my shaman 3x3 2060 cr

stop trashtalk only wls kek

baaz 120k pyroblast vendor and dodgeful gladiator awbeex arguing.

twink acc. u so bad trashtalk

- - - Добавлено - - -

i don't know your alts, but i always seem to get "funny comments" after i win against WLS from the shaman, only the shaman mostly. So it's likely you often

dude u play in bug comp. all know it. i can prove how people cant kill in barskin and deff stance. u 1 deep = death

twink acc. u so bad trashtalk

- - - Добавлено - - -

dude u play in bug comp. all know it. i can prove how people cant kill in barskin and deff stance. u 1 deep = death

you are just mad cause you lost your precious WLS rating. you cant talk about bugged comp, ur title comes from MLS which was totally broken and ur current rating is from WLS so ye, dont talk here