3v3

Iwannadance

you are just mad cause you lost your precious WLS rating. you cant talk about bugged comp, ur title comes from MLS which was totally broken and ur current rating is from WLS so ye, dont talk here

stfy no brain retard. DJ lol just DJ

suka blyat kid

dude u play in bug comp. all know it. i can prove how people cant kill in barskin and deff stance. u 1 deep = death

"Vengeful Gladiator"

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/930/865/5bf.jpg

This is amazing .... Wasn't this guy accusing everyone to have no life ? Now i see him creating alt accounts on a forum and spamming literally every thread.

Gj dude, life must be boring hm ?

what can i say? he makes up bullshit to gain sympathy from others. it sickens me to see that. it makes me giggle everytime when he tries to talk lol, people know him from abusing and being a cocky fanboy, not from skill. he's a shit talker only and he probably stopped playing here cause he didn't get his title after he got caught alt f4-ing. "shit server" is his excuse now. i call that a shit player.

minpojke is just a pandawow player in a nutshell

randommage is abu?

no i dont play in here (me and my friends dont have free time), that was just an advice to get more fun from the broken game

even on live glad rank didnt rly matter if you got it in hpala bm kfc in s12, fps in s13, etc et, (you get respect not for glad rank itself, you get respect for how you got your title) and here is not live, the competitiveness is much much lower than on live, yet, ppl still seek only retarded comps, wintrade, cheat only to get fucking pixels on the private server.

Edited by faina
  • Like 1

Minpojke abused the alt f4 bug to not lose rating and played bugged comps. Glad he didnt get his title. Hence why he quit =)

Bad players in a nutshell

i still don't get this bugged comp shit, every class has some retarded bugs here, people can say the same about rogues and mages, they can just abuse shroud in the opener so u cant stop the mage and druid if they are in the shroud, nor can they target them, or Shamans that abuse Fire Ele's.

by your definition every comp on this server is bugged.

i still don't get this bugged comp shit, every class has some retarded bugs here, people can say the same about rogues and mages, they can just abuse shroud in the opener so u cant stop the mage and druid if they are in the shroud, nor can they target them, or Shamans that abuse Fire Ele's.

by your definition every comp on this server is bugged.

some classes has controllable bugs (aka bug abusers) and some has just bugs that you cant control. eitherway, if you go around brag about it, you're clearly a fucking retarded guy *cough* minpojke *cough*

compare shroud bug which is only in the opener with dks broken damage? whats bugged with mages? i cant recall 1 good mage bug atm. all of them were fixed. now they only have shitty ones

every class has some buggy shit ye, but some doesnt have any major bugs that effects pvp that much. what else is bugged for rogue other than shroud? nothing

i call most of other ppl's comp bugged/broken cause it's true. i get sick of people playing bugged shit then they brag about it.

remember how necrotic strike was back then? fucking 90k necrotic spam. how fucked up gargoyle was? ye.

remember how many high rated mages there used to be back when frost mage was bugged? (rof not breaking on dmg, rof moving, rof insta re-rings, orb following people, spellsteal glyph not affected by battle fatigue, invocation gave 33% mana per tick)

remember how broken aff lock was? spammable haunt with nightfall procs. remember when UA was instant with soulbrun up? oh wait its still bugged lol http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=162974

remember when you could bind elemental pets for 45 sec?

remember when survival did 120k explosive shot ticks?

you get my point.

when i say bugged comps, its meant for people who get carried by bugs and the bugs has a huge impact on the actual class(es)/players

Edited by Repitchx

I love those people who don't know how to think complex enough to understand simple things.

it's cute :D

Your english tells me that ur the only one here that can't think "complex enough" to understand simple things

I love those people who don't know how to think complex enough to understand simple things.

it's cute :D

when you will notice that you dont have respect here? on arenatounament you werent even on the ladder, now on pandawow you play warrior and get 3.2 playing this shit, now you play with a fire mage with lol 120k pyros. you are totally carried by bugs + overrated.

ps: you always said ur main was hpriest, funny how i dont see you playing it over 2.7 or even 2.5

when you will notice that you dont have respect here? on arenatounament you werent even on the ladder, now on pandawow you play warrior and get 3.2 playing this shit, now you play with a fire mage with lol 120k pyros. you are totally carried by bugs + overrated.

ps: you always said ur main was hpriest, funny how i dont see you playing it over 2.7 or even 2.5

On AT mop i was r3 with baz :( also ive multiple r1 titles on frostwolf sooo :D ?

Oh i didnt play above 2.7 on my priest ? Haha nice try but i played with repitch rogue + priest on 2.9 and even last season i was 3k while playing with pewds abit for fun xD

But hey, at least you tried to burn me.

120k pyros ? Wheres your problem mate ? You sound like diabolique LMAO

2k players like you cant argue with facts, they just do it for the hate. Why i know that ? I was r1 in 2s and r1 in 3s last season so if you wanna try to tell me that you farmed me, no you didnt. Only team that managed to kill us some games was blastons. Anyways no time to tryhard anymore so ill barely play. You can try to go for 2.5 now :)

And you are ?

Edited by Skinnywiggax

On AT mop i was r3 with baz :( also ive multiple r1 titles on frostwolf sooo :D ?

Oh i didnt play above 2.7 on my priest ? Haha nice try but i played with repitch rogue + priest on 2.9 and even last season i was 3k while playing with pewds abit for fun xD

But hey, at least you tried to burn me.

120k pyros ? Wheres your problem mate ? You sound like diabolique LMAO

And you are ?

r3? LMAO you were just a random there. 120k pyros twitch.tv/bazolol check ur gf vods and you will see.

funny fact you talk shit about my wod title but all you have is (?) what do you have deadwolf and pandawow titles? haha you are a joke emo