3v3

Iwannadance

nuu nuu sorrieh no me habla inglish, teach me preassseeee, r u raging ur milk out of ur tits kid? dayum bro goto school n get a job i swer literally when ever i come on to play this server at the most random times i see u here whining about every single thing. jeeeezzz! Edited by QZYO

Expected* and no, the wintrader is u, who got disqualified last season for it ) diabolique's son

nice try but my sentence was correct. Yeah there is not 1 valid report about me wintrading .. weird hm :) ? Compared to you i will get my title this season ;)

nuu nuu sorrieh no me habla inglish, teach me preassseeee, r u raging ur milk out of ur tits kid? dayum bro goto school n get a job i swer literally when ever i come on to play this server at the most random times i see u here whining about every single thing. jeeeezzz!

Your english triggers me ...

it

literally
triggers me Edited by Noneedholy

it triggers me

LOL nah ma nigggga u get triggered by everything u lil twat, go whine more about everything. FFS kid go get a job dont waste ur life here 24/7.

it triggers me/QUOTE]

LOL nah ma nigggga u get triggered by everything u lil twat, go whine more about everything. FFS kid go get a job dont waste ur life here 24/7.

Nice quote pleb, maybe next time.

Idk if you think ppl gonna take you srs in that way how you express yourself

Im drunk but not as drunk as you are atm. No offense but if you count semi-active mages in that are not tryharding he is not close to be the best on pandawow.

edit*

But yea who cares about diabloique, everyone knows he has no life with 5+ accounts and only plays easy shit like bugged kfc with some script assistment. All you guys can do is retard bugged dmg and brag with screenshots.

"one of the best" atleast in 3s there are barely any mages that can actually play 3s brucedeven on mage was ok pewds is obv good dj is not a mage that fucking tryhards 2s all day

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113384[/ATTACH]

is it this mage? idk we played y/day first time this year i think, we lost more than won, but damn, does this lvl actually considered as one of the best on server??

the only screenshot i got from y/day

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113384[/ATTACH]

is it this mage? idk we played y/day first time this year i think, we lost more than won, but damn, does this lvl actually considered as one of the best on server??

the only screenshot i got from y/day

well idk all of the old mages vanished, i mean your only win was cuz your tactic surprised me so i wasnt prepared, rip

is it this mage? idk we played y/day first time this year i think' date=' we lost more than won, but damn, does this lvl actually considered as one of the best on server??[/quote']

I can't tell if you are trolling or just retarded

well idk all of the old mages vanished' date=' i mean your only win was cuz your tactic surprised me so i wasnt prepared, rip[/quote']

maybe that's the 1 idk, we tunneled you more than 3 mins xd.

before ur countercomp we won 3 times dj's wms, still lost more, but i think thats an excellent result, due to 6 months inactivity

I can't tell if you are trolling or just retarded

same here

It's like WLS/KFC queuing and after they facerolled some high CR they come across with "lol you are so bad" .....

whoah, easy, jez, so salty, double hunter is nowhere near ANY tier comps, i play it cuz that's the only people iknow and trust in here, and we killed mage in this games maximum 2 times, idk. i was going to play at the start of the year with fenemore or kitrust, but irl.

y "Nkr" was baz's retail mage lel

na na, i need proofs

mmr was around 2.2

whoah, easy, jez, so salty, double hunter is nowhere near ANY tier comps, i play it cuz that's the only people iknow and trust in here, and we killed mage in this games maximum 2 times, idk. i was going to play at the start of the year with fenemore or kitrust, but irl.

na na, i need proofs

mmr was around 2.2

Why would you need proofs lel.

Cant even remember what the mmr was. But i got more screens how we played against hydra and pshero etc. Can link you later

na na, i need proofs

mmr was around 2.2

U beat us once, and u killed me, not the Mage

after that it was 1-1

Edited by Adlairo