3v3

Iwannadance

Wrong. I got 4 R 1's and 2x glad already. You got nothing at all. Still trying to get titles due kickbotting and PQR. GJ retard you still blow on low mmr. You farm me ? Beating a destro+ war team as kfc gj sir

i dont want to mention how enjoyable it was for me to farm you while playing on my mage LOL

M8 when ur getting farmed by alts even tho ur botting, you should shut your mouth once for all.

Ye you got rival because you are trash. This title reflects ur skill bro. It was even too emberrassing to show this title on retail but Pandawow ? Cmon lol

Trying to tell me you dont tryhard ? Theres nothing more tryharding than trying to get rating with bots you useless rat

Oh, was that too much english for you ? Sad that your brain doesnt work properly enough to use google translate. Just another proof for how retarded you are. Idk why you keep trying to argue since your points are just beyond shit without any proof.

Diabolique get it, noone likes you. You are the same worthless creature like triggar47

noone likes you also.

so?

everyone want to rape your ass :) because everyone already know that you are gay irl.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Let's fight begin.

[spoiler=Dionysus]http://i61.fastpic.ru/big/2016/0627/be/71412b7ae03b3b2ea63619ae26e4d0be.jpeg

[spoiler=Noneedrdrood/Markxzy]http://i62.fastpic.ru/big/2016/0627/b4/28175d4982a34c0b0504f42e9922f4b4.jpg

[spoiler=Takaa/Craigxen]http://i78.fastpic.ru/big/2016/0627/f2/f77928d8b800d8ff46e7397936b1a5f2.jpg

[spoiler=Repitchx/Totimic]http://i79.fastpic.ru/big/2016/0627/f8/dd4e8c1563ef3ab834993ddbded121f8.jpg

noone likes you also.

so?

everyone want to rape your ass :) because everyone already know that you are gay irl.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Let's fight begin.

If you are really 40 irl and acting like that I'm sad for you man... Grow up lol

You must be trolling... You can't be serious, no way :shock:

He is. And yes hes around 35-40

Just wondering if he still lives in his moms basement or not lel

He acts like maxuhmilli, only difference is that diabolique is abit more stupid and his english is beyond bad due lack of brain

1) rmp in mop is played with a Holy not with a disc ( disc is shiiiiet)

2) called turbo cleave

7) beastcleave is played with survivale / mm in s15

12) kfchi is played with a rsham since pala is crap in s15

13) godcomb with druid / shatterplay with shaman

14) thunder is played mostly with druid / hpriest

20) LSD2 is balance + afflic + rsham. Destro isnt that good for that lineup.

If I recall correctly LSD2 is Rdruid - Lock(Aff) - EleSham. This is because, correct me if I'm wrong I'm not 100% sure but original LSD is Rdruid - Lock(Des) - EleSham and LSD with Balance Druid in it is named L.SD2 Variant. L.SD2 Variant commonly called only LSD2 which gives incorrect appearance of it. Again, not 100% sure. :p

People started to call LSD2 (Rdruid - Lock(Aff) - EleSham) as LSD in MoP because it got so powerful and popular.

Edited by Rawenyo

If I recall correctly LSD2 is Rdruid - Lock(Aff) - EleSham. This is because, correct me if I'm wrong I'm not 100% sure but original LSD is Rdruid - Lock(Des) - EleSham and LSD with Balance Druid in it is named L.SD2 Variant. L.SD2 Variant commonly called only LSD2 which gives incorrect appearance of it. Again, not 100% sure. :p

People started to call LSD2 (Rdruid - Lock(Aff) - EleSham) as LSD in MoP because it got so powerful and popular.

Sigh. I never seen anyone call LSD2 that.

LSD = ele, aff, rdru.

LSD2 = Boomy, aff, rsham

LSD3 = Enh Aff, Rdru

LSD4 = I have no clue. I think its Demo version of the enh, aff, rdru, but I'm not sure.

Sigh. I never seen anyone call LSD2 that.

LSD = ele, aff, rdru.

LSD2 = Boomy, aff, rsham

LSD3 = Enh Aff, Rdru

LSD4 = I have no clue. I think its Demo version of the enh, aff, rdru, but I'm not sure.

Alright, but are you talking about you haven't seen anyone in PandaWow calling it that? Have you played arenas in retail during WotLK/Cataclysm because I remember the names were maybe a bit different back then.. :p But what do I know!

Plus, I don't see you listed Destruction Warlock in any of those. So in your "logic" LSD with Destro is not LSD? Not trying to provoke, just curious. :)

Alright, but are you talking about you haven't seen anyone in PandaWow calling it that? Have you played arenas in retail during WotLK/Cataclysm because I remember the names were maybe a bit different back then.. :p But what do I know!

Plus, I don't see you listed Destruction Warlock in any of those. So in your "logic" LSD with Destro is not LSD? Not trying to provoke, just curious. :)

U can call LSD with destro, just Destro LSD. Its simple. As long as its ele shaman and rdruid, it doesn't matter what lock spec it is. Its LSD.