residentsleeper

AN735

pandawow atm is just boring and bugged af, survival hunters doing 130k explosive shots, affli locks carrying 3s bracket etc etc. the worst thing is people still manage to lose lol but anyway

idk what the dev. team is trying to do with the server but good luck with it, gonna take a break and try out some other servers

pce, Chiv :monk:

This is the 3rd time you quit this month, 8th this last 6 months and 25th in the last year.

Welcome back, Chiv!

lol tf you talkin about, go do your job as 30 years old chat mod in a childrens game because a you're failure irl

(4rd forum acc banned inc gg)

http://imgur.com/r73VJe3.png

- - - Updated - - -

lol tf you talkin about, go do your job as 30 years old chat mod in a childrens game because a you're failure irl

(4rd forum acc banned inc gg)

http://imgur.com/r73VJe3.png

-1 cancerous toxic head in this server.

gtfo.

toxic 4 lyf

Edited by AN735

Why are people like felxprod even able to write in this forum ? I mean he achieved nothing in that game and shittalk other people ? He is a rand like every other 1.5 random who is running around here. Typical Pandawow random who think that he is something after he hit 2k. Disgusting

Stop shittalking 1500 players man... Your ''3k'' rating doesn't mean shit tbh, Stop acting like you're above other ppl just bcuz you're higher rated.

And yes i'm a 1500 rat so what? Atleast i got a good job going to school and got a girlfriend. What do you got? 3k rating and a useless title in-game?

• Like 1

I am really sick of seeing people make this argument in response to dying in Arenas, not knowing how to play their character, etc... Plenty of people play this game that work all day, have families, go to school, volunteer, have responsibilities and they play very well. Just because you suck stop claiming it is because you have a life. Own up to why you are failing and maybe you can fix it.

Everybody has a life. If they don't they are dead and not playing WoW.[/Quote]

Stop shittalking 1500 players man... Your ''3k'' rating doesn't mean shit tbh, Stop acting like you're above other ppl just bcuz you're higher rated.

And yes i'm a 1500 rat so what? Atleast i got a good job going to school and got a girlfriend. What do you got? 3k rating and a useless title in-game?

your hand doesnt count

Still waiting for the DDoS here...

you will get it dont worry ;)

Swifty is 40+ and still plays wow

You're 15+(hopefully) and this is a childish game, yet you still play it.

kek

@topic

rip chiv, quitting for the 10th time, never got to play with me lock

• Like 1

Swifty is 40+ and still plays wow

You're 15+(hopefully) and this is a childish game, yet you still play it.

kek

@topic

rip chiv, quitting for the 10th time, never got to play with me lock

well, swifty can pay his living with the game.. dont think anyone on this server can lmao.. also WoW is a FSK 12+ game, which makes it a childrens game.. has nothing to do with myself

ya'll busy counting how many times i quit the server, l2 read and you will find out that i wrote "taking a break".. midget bulgarian people comming around with other arguments.. srsly there is nothing more i hate the most than these bulgarian people from this server who get stuck at 1800 rating on this game and try to act good just like salie or impossible 2 worst monks who are the best example that bulgarian people should not have the right to play this game.. or these faggots who spam ":D:D:D:D:D:D" .. makes me puke

Edited by AN735

well, swifty can pay his living with the game.. dont think anyone on this server can lmao.. also WoW is a FSK 12+ game, which makes it a childrens game.. has nothing to do with myself

ya'll busy counting how many times i quit the server, l2 read and you will find out that i wrote "taking a break".. midget bulgarian people comming around with other arguments.. srsly there is nothing more i hate the most than these bulgarian people from this server who get stuck at 1800 rating on this game and try to act good just like salie or impossible 2 worst monks who are the best example that bulgarian people should not have the right to play this game.. or these faggots who spam ":D:D:D:D:D:D" .. makes me puke

Which part of kek did you not read?

best example that bulgarian people should not have the right to play this game.. or these faggots who spam ":D:D:D:D:D:D" .. makes me puke

proves you're an idiot for telling an entire country not to play a game /lol

i do agree with the :D spammers, add jajas to that too

@Fizxxzif I said 15+, and ofc, dem sluts be fappin' to him

Edited by Frostshotz

Why are people like felxprod even able to write in this forum ? I mean he achieved nothing in that game and shittalk other people ? He is a rand like every other 1.5 random who is running around here. Typical Pandawow random who think that he is something after he hit 2k. Disgusting

And to Chiv so said "felx 1800 dream".

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96111[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96112[/ATTACH]

The screenshot where i am 2.5k is taken on 2014 December. (as resto)

The second screenshot is on April 2015. (as balance)

So before judging someone, get your facts straight first.

#inb4 fake screenshot, #carried, #excuses, #more insults #lol you're 2.5k noob i am 3k

I hope you guys are smart enough (even if i doubt) to realize that "lol you're getting so carried by me" by my partner is sarcastic.