/lol

Chivy

If ya'll ever wondered how Akuyama gets his 3000 every season = here is the reason.

:priest:Akuyama & :mage:Basicbxtch playing vs 1800~ teams in the morning since they get farmed by any Rsham team in the daily basis.

PS: They're both from the UK so thats UTC-01:00 (-1 Hour backwards from the Server time)

[spoiler=waking up at 8am to farm 1800 players boyzzz]http://i.imgur.com/TPWSEhK.png

[spoiler=#lifegoals]http://i.imgur.com/6lSOKpb.png

No need to be salty because you get farmed :3

You shit talk me because I queue at night when my partner is back from work, you shit talk me when I queue during the day / morning, when the fuck should I queue? xDDD

I queued into you twice and you referred to yourself as a 1.8k team, sounds like a you problem to me.

Perhaps you should stop being a 1.8k team?

Then again, we all knew you were 1.8k max without your infinite bug abuse.

• Like 1

No need to be salty because you get farmed :3

You shit talk me because I queue at night when my partner is back from work, you shit talk me when I queue during the day / morning, when the fuck should I queue? xDDD

I queued into you twice and you referred to yourself as a 1.8k team, sounds like a you problem to me.

Perhaps you should stop being a 1.8k team?

Then again, we all knew you were 1.8k max without your infinite bug abuse.

1. Talking about "getting farmed", as far as i know is the record between us 11-7 (not counting alt games) PS: Hpriest/Mage is a Counter to every Monk team as far as you should know, watch some retail Vods (Joefernandes etc.) and how they lose to almost every good priest/mage (Nieze & Raiku, Hydra/Ziqo) with working Monk lifecocoom which is not the case on this server, you shouldnt lose to any Monk team => [spoiler=russian mls mage]http://i.imgur.com/mGwlJt8.png

[spoiler=

2. Not rly, i just shittalk you because i don't like you. You're the type of guy i would straight punch into the face if id see you irl.. When you lost vs my friend Lalikocho by playing MW/War you shittalked him saying they are bad etc. But when he qeueud into you as played Rsham/War you cried him after the games telling him to learn how to play a real comp.. and went insta off. And if im not mistaken it was like 19:00-20:00 Server time.. Shouldnt your friend be at work there? But hey, keep qeueuing vs 1900 teams, when you got your 3000 with 1000+ Wins we all know why.

3. Mention me 1 bug that i use please.

Edited by Chivy
  • Like 1

I gonna snipe this shitty mage as soon as hes online now. Doesnt matther with who he plays. This cunt is abusing rof into orb into blizzard actually. Disgusting but ye he wont be that long in the ladder. ugly cunt. Also @everyone here. As soon as you que against them you can abuse as you want, doesnt matther. They are not doing it betther. PCE

nice' date=' Chiv ddosing me, dirty inferior filth[/quote']

I have even proofs how you ddosed my rsham and pewdsx. Why the actually FUCK do you complain about DDoS now ?

Edited by Noneedholy

i thought everyone alrdy knows that cuz guy who only plays 2s (especciallty with a mage) is obv posessed by demons or a retard

tbh i think no one should pay attention to this white slime

i had to puke ...

i dont know any better mage in here

i thought everyone alrdy knows that cuz guy who only plays 2s (especciallty with a mage) is obv posessed by demons or a retard

actually magetrainer outplayed him back when they faced each other

you made my day lol

Well, if you play on a pserver, you secretly sign a contract which clearly states that you'll die of cancerous things like abusing and stuff. So try to live with it, people will always cheat in ever possible way if they know they can get off with it :D even on retail, but at least stuff like mmr is working :)) Edited by Matukaa

Omg mages are bugged on a private server that's only active in 2v2. Endless qq. I'm not even kidding if some of you wimps actually did something useful with the time you spend whining on these forums you wouldve made enough money to play retail forever. But no instead ima show how big mah nuts are by trashtalking on russian wow forums. Some people are hopeless.