/lol

Chivy

Omg mages are bugged on a private server that's only active in 2v2. Endless qq. I'm not even kidding if some of you wimps actually did something useful with the time you spend whining on these forums you wouldve made enough money to play retail forever. But no instead ima show how big mah nuts are by trashtalking on russian wow forums. Some people are hopeless.

wow you made my day with your useless comment haha.

retail ...

http://i.imgur.com/rlfYxNj.gif

You guys actually make me feel so awesome inside with all the attention you give me, keep it up, I must be a really special guy. :3

Any publicity is good publicity, haters make us famous

Wow akuyama you are famous ! You are known as Wintrader, abuser and DDoS kid. Im impressed rofl

just a question ... is dionysus akuyamas brother ?

They both like abusing and playing the most op shit ... also both are huge trashtalker

Edit :

http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/v/25379068

Can someone help me ? i didnt count how often he abused Rof + Blizzard.

Well ye akuyama your trash. loosing multiple times to rdruid war.

/trash priest

/r1 abuser

Edited by Noneedholy

some1 told me akuyama has twin sisters ?

http://i.4cdn.org/b/1447330146790.jpg

true or not ? im just asking ...

>posts a 4chan link on here

>expects us to be able to see said 4chan link by the time we actually check the thread again

>mfw greentext is not working here

>mfw noneed is a retarded newfag

>mfw I have no face

inb4 more hurtful shit talk. ;(

Edited by akuyama
  • Like 1

>posts a 4chan link on here

>expects us to be able to see said 4chan link by the time we actually check the thread again

>mfw greentext is not working here

>mfw noneed is a retarded newfag

>mfw I have no face

inb4 more hurtful shit talk. ;(

ye you should know i posted a "thread" because you can't report me than ;)

oh ye try it harder

The 2 biggest c*nts are talking here. Akuyama and kennyart Rofl. Two of the biggest abuser from whole Pandawow, just disgusting ...

Kennyart you are nothing without locks in 2s deal with it ! even with a hunter you stuck on 2.4 Don't want to mention 3s where you get farmed since aquavit quit the server ( he has alot to do irl atm )

And Akuyma is nothing without a Rof --> orb --> blizzard abusing mage. Also he abuse "Holy Word: Sanctuary"

Both just completly disgusting and worthless.

Pce

The 2 biggest c*nts are talking here. Akuyama and kennyart Rofl. Two of the biggest abuser from whole Pandawow, just disgusting ...

Kennyart you are nothing without locks in 2s deal with it ! even with a hunter you stuck on 2.4 Don't want to mention 3s where you get farmed since aquavit quit the server ( he has alot to do irl atm )

And Akuyma is nothing without a Rof --> orb --> blizzard abusing mage. Also he abuse "Holy Word: Sanctuary"

Pce

noneed spittin' BARS

rekt

Pce

why the fuck are you arguing with healers?

just own 'em

true though

The 2 biggest c*nts are talking here. Akuyama and kennyart Rofl. [/Quote]

Lol you're meant to be my no. 1 fanboi! i go away for just a few weeks and you forget about me already Noneed? :D

God you're toxic lol. Notice how I never argue with anyone except your aids asshole? If it aint me you're trashtalking, it's ALWAYS someone else, which was the only reason I trashtalked you in the first place. You never stfu.

Kennyart you are nothing... Don't want to mention 3s where you get farmed

Dat irony tho lol

Take a break from pandawow/forums for once and stop being such a nolifer nerd.

Edited by Bapss
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...