RIP Locks in Legion 2004-2016

Frostshotz

Locks in legion inc

Affli: same shit

Demo: moar imps

Now destro... well fuck my life

"So we’re taking the opportunity in Legion to provide additional polish on existing gameplay. While resource mechanic functionality isn’t being drastically overhauled, we’ve changed Burning Embers back to Soul Shards"

K time for cata pvp... they didn't even finish embers in mop

"Immolate critical strikes have a 30% chance to generate a Soul Shard."

"Chaos Bolt

2 Soul Shards, 40 yd range, 2.5 sec cast

Unleashes a devastating blast of chaos, causing huge Shadow damage. Chaos Bolt always critically strikes and your critical strike chance increases its damage."

"Mastery: Chaotic Energies

Your Destruction spells deal up to 40% (with Mastery from typical gear) additional damage, randomly."

So they just randomized destro.

Let's take a minute silence to all locks that actually know how to play destro.

Vanilla: full dots, fear, succu and some other fire spells and you won, rare cases

TBC: shadowfury came, one of the most useless and fun specs in game

WOTLK:What can i say... best spec eu, such good times but pvp was awful anyways

Cata: Peak of fun, shards had a bad design

MoP: guess what, retards started playing the class, noone learned it kek

WoD: charred remains, lava aids

Legion: rip

The real question is:

What happens to our defs and heals and how do we do anything against melees? I know it's not finished but still.

Edited by Frostshotz

I'm just here waiting for them to incorporate guardians into ferals again to make it more casual.

Or letting warriors wield bows again.

Or shamans having only lightning bolt on their action bar.

I was going to mention the old judgements from paladins but they were dumbed down simplified.

Also, this is probably one of warlocks' only hopes, but not all changes mentioned in there will go to live. I hope this one doesn't, and I don't even play warlocks lol.

@Edit

God, I was just joking about the hybrid feral/guardian but they've taken it too far.

Edited by Furmetal

stop fucking complaining about legion because legion is gonna be better than wod and maybe mop but, u dont even played or tried legion so dont talk lets see if the classes are fun then we can talk about balance

They already announced the class changes etc... People already know if it's gonna be balanced or not, and you can already buy Legion.

Gonna buy it tomorrow or next week.

stop fucking complaining about legion because legion is gonna be better than wod and maybe mop but, u dont even played or tried legion so dont talk lets see if the classes are fun then we can talk about balance

See? My baits are always taken easily.

@thread jk I like the changes so far, not so much for mastery and mobility is still awful