MW Monk Guide

Misty

Nice ming ma niggy : )

iFluuux.Watch you'r mouth about saying about black people.I don't like you allready.Saying that is funny to you and you think you are cool for writing/saying that.But believe me say that to actual person.You would of be spineless till the rest of you'r pity life.

This is a warning and suggestion don't test my patience

Tiggar, please watch your writing before looking at other's, you expect someone else to listen to you? Meanwhile you're not doing it yourself? You've taken credits from other's, you've tried to avoid getting punished for violation of the rules, you've tried/still trying to act/be like a moderator, even though, you've been declined and now you're spamming for the requirement.

So please Tiggar47, please watch your own grammar for once?

OnTopic: Gonna look at your guide, seems interesting gj :D

• Like 1

Tiggar, please watch your writing before looking at other's, you expect someone else to listen to you? Meanwhile you're not doing it yourself? You've taken credits from other's, you've tried to avoid getting punished for violation of the rules, you've tried/still trying to act/be like a moderator, even though, you've been declined and now you're spamming for the requirement.

Nemifest welcome to my Ignore list

Viele danke ♥

Your guide showed favoritism towards a few talents, like Ring of Peace, you should've at least have explained Leg Sweep.

Leg Sweep is a good talent if you're running the casuals' comp warrior/mistweaver or death knight/mistweaver. Ring of Peace can and will apply a certain pressure that, if used properly and with the damage aid of the mistweaver, it can kill the target of your partner. Leg Sweep, in the other hand, can stun your partner's target, and since warriors and death knights(soon) hit like trucks(or necrotic strikes), this can make up for one of their talents, like, for example, a death knight can save their asphyxiate for something else, to either use it on another target or pick another talent - which, per say, Strangulate is a much better pressure skill if you can manage to interrupt something with it, a 5~~7 seconds school lock and a long silence, which when used with a following Mind Freeze, can and will force a cooldown - but it is not a good choice if you're playing with, for example, a mage/feral/classes that rely on stuns.

If you're going with Chi Brew, why give so much importance to Spirit then? If you can manage your Chi Brews and Mana Teas, then you're wasting stats.

Also, your rotation isn't as optimal as it can be, since you rely on Chi Brew and can go out of mana with ease.

can someone ban this tiggar47 guy from the forum ? cuz he is stupid and adopted

What if I'm adopted and I heard many say I'm stupid too and I don't see anyone cry over me to get banned please show your community members some respect and if you want someone banned you can file a report in the same way as in-game.

Cheers,

StarCaller

• Like 1