Prepare your butthole 2s bracket

Chivy

they are, but necrotic is fixed though :)

Indeed.

I am waiting for the developers to come back into activity(even though some alredy are, or at least I could deduct that given the recent fixes that are unapplied), which will be when I'll restart to do more active testing.

At least death knights aren't bugged anymore...

They still are, runes are not working correctly, 75lvl talents are still bugged and the glyph of death's embrace is still not working. Also there is the incorrect parry stat on human death knights and much more... Necrotic strike is still not working correctly before it absorbed too much and now it absorbs too little, the numbers did not match before it was "fixed" and they still do not match after the "fix" with the retail amount of HP absorb.

So yea DKs are far from fixed, I have been on all the DK bug threads and none of them have been addressed by anyone it feels like everyone is ignoring DKs for no good reason.

• Like 1

They still are, runes are not working correctly, 75lvl talents are still bugged and the glyph of death's embrace is still not working. Also there is the incorrect parry stat on human death knights and much more... Necrotic strike is still not working correctly before it absorbed too much and now it absorbs too little, the numbers did not match before it was "fixed" and they still do not match after the "fix" with the retail amount of HP absorb.

So yea DKs are far from fixed, I have been on all the DK bug threads and none of them have been addressed by anyone it feels like everyone is ignoring DKs for no good reason.

ok so i guess in your opinion DK is supposed to hit like a raidboss.

gr8 m8 r8 8/8

idk why ppl complain about dks. dks are so buggy atm, like buggy in a bad way. necrotic strike does nothing. it should do way more than 100k. during live it was around 160k per necrotic. you killed healers in opener. on pandawow? haha, you do nothing

also when we're at it, nerf fire mage and buff frost mage. baz does 190 k pyros 24/7

oh i almost forgot about ferals. you should nerf their bleeds cause they do too much (around 30-35k max with all cds + procs).

hunters? i feel so bad for survival hunters. you simply cant play correctly with 100k+ explosive shots, you do no damage at all. hope they gonna fix your damage so you do 180k

kappa

This fix is awesome news, but i'm a little worried Mw will be slightly OP lol. Inc all reroll.

PandaWoW should release new expansion/patch called - Cataclysmic Return of the Lich Mist-weaver King Chiv of Pandaria

- - - Updated - - -

ok so i guess in your opinion DK is supposed to hit like a raidboss.

gr8 m8 r8 8/8

Meanwhile Fire Mages doing pyros for an extra 80k randomly.

And he cries about DK's (which EVERYONE is queueing btw because they are so OP!!). Jk 1 on ladder :D

Truth is Noneedholy just don't know how to play vs them. If he can't see his flaws, then its his own fault. He make very small & important mistakes - but i'm not going to give tips to someone who trashtalks as much as him. Sorry Noneed :/

Stop blaming bugs that don't exist

Edited by Bapss

This guy is going Off Topic again and arguing.

Which guy?

Shepard, Noneedholy or You?

Shepard talk about DK's off-topic, then Noneedholy try to start arguement.

Please can you be more specific, because for a moment there I thought you were talking about me when all I talk about is what everyone else is. Mw returning, and Dk's being broke.

But then I realised nobody could be that stupid lol. :)

This fix is awesome news, but i'm a little worried Mw will be slightly OP lol. Inc all reroll.

PandaWoW should release new expansion/patch called - Cataclysmic Return of the Lich Mist-weaver King Chiv of Pandaria

- - - Updated - - -

And he cries about DK's (which EVERYONE is queueing btw because they are so OP!!). Jk 1 on ladder :D

Truth is Noneedholy just don't know how to play vs them. If he can't see his flaws, then its his own fault. He make very small & important mistakes - but i'm not going to give tips to someone who trashtalks as much as him. Sorry Noneed :/

Suck more dick please dionysus

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it that everytime someone posts something, some random just HAS to start the aidsfest

• Like 1

Why is it that everytime someone posts something, some random just HAS to start the aidsfest

How was that starting an aidsfest? I complimented Chiv. Said the reason some people (Like Noneedholy) think Dk's are bugged, is because they play wrong vs them. And therefore stop blaming bugs that don't exist.

Problem?

its unavoidable . cause usually every post has to do with a bug and since the server is STILL full of bugs people are gonna trashtalk to each other . cause if player A says "yea I like this fix" he usually doesn't take into account that he plays with someone or something that abuses something else . and player B will talk shit to him for that . and player A will always find something to say about player B . its a never ending cycle

I would say its free entertainment cause in the end if you think about it we cry about bugs in a private server. idc if you spend all your day on it . its still funny to see people arguing :p

call it abusing, call it "this is my class what I'm supposed to do" , call it "he abuses but I am bad too" idc .... bugs are bugs and they are the reason why you can find an aidsfest everywhere in the pandawow forums.

Edited by podara33

Which guy?

Shepard, Noneedholy or You?

Shepard talk about DK's off-topic, then Noneedholy try to start arguement.

Please can you be more specific, because for a moment there I thought you were talking about me when all I talk about is what everyone else is. Mw returning, and Dk's being broke.

But then I realised nobody could be that stupid lol. :)

You my dear little puppy.