RIP Dreams :c

Frostshotz

So, this is now doable? I still have no idea how to do it 'tho. U could print in the quick guide for me in a quote. :)

Well...Herald said he's adding it 2 days ago, so it should've been here by now.The npc he should add is the one that lets you get green fire again after the quest.

Tell me here if you want a guide on how i did the quest(no scenario).

Well...Herald said he's adding it 2 days ago, so it should've been here by now.The npc he should add is the one that lets you get green fire again after the quest.

Tell me here if you want a guide on how i did the quest(no scenario).

Yes, ofc I want lol.

Yes, ofc I want lol.

Alright so here it is:

First, and ofcourse, you need a Sealed tome of the Lost Legion.

Once you've bound the tome, you need to speak to your Observer(with GoSup talent) and obtain the next quest.

Then, go to the warlock trainer in sw/org depending on faction and turn it in.

Now, the next quest should be Legacy of the Six masters or something, you just need to go down the basement if you're alliance, or look next to the trainer if you're horde.

Then all the other quests are autocomplete, just run for around 1-2mins and they should be done.

Then wait for fixes ofc.

K ill do that. On the asreen tho, that was faked green fire on your bars for fun, huh? Also, when they do apply the fixes, then what?

It's not faked,i just have it because i like the icons, they fit chaos bolt more.

Also by the screen i meant that the npc that was on the thread i linked should have been there.

It's not faked,i just have it because i like the icons, they fit chaos bolt more.

Also by the screen i meant that the npc that was on the thread i linked should have been there.

Ik, u modified them.

But, even if the npc does appear, what then? U need to kill the boss in scenario.