Enveloping Mist bug

Repitchx

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, dude if you're talking about soothing mist+enveloping then I can tell you why it's not working.

Basically what you're kicking when the monk is casting an instant enveloping is soothing mist. So basically what you happens when you kick soothing is that everything else other than the stuff that costs chi ''Enveloping Mist''. You can kick an enveloping mist but the monk has to cast it like really cast it, which many good monks don't do. Even if you kick soothing mist you will still be able to cast enveloping because it generates through CHI and doesnt cost mana. As you said ''everytime i kick a monk they just start casting enveloping mist, that's quite dumb'' They shouldn't do that. Instead of wasting time casting an enveloping they could just run away and wait for the global to end, yes if you kick a monk you legit global them because they depend on one spell school. So what I'm trying to say is that enveloping mist isn't bugged you just misunderstood.

Edited by Deathskin
Hm, dude if you're talking about soothing mist+enveloping then I can tell you why it's not working.

Basically what you're kicking when the monk is casting an instant enveloping is soothing mist. So basically what you happens when you kick soothing is that everything else other than the stuff that costs chi ''Enveloping Mist''. You can kick an enveloping mist but the monk has to cast it like really cast it, which many good monks don't do. Even if you kick soothing mist you will still be able to cast enveloping because it generates through CHI and doesnt cost mana. As you said ''everytime i kick a monk they just start casting enveloping mist, that's quite dumb'' They shouldn't do that. Instead of wasting time casting an enveloping they could just run away and wait for the global to end, yes if you kick a monk you legit global them because they depend on one spell school. So what I'm trying to say is that enveloping mist isn't bugged you just misunderstood.

EM can't be kicked even if it's casted.

It can't be interrupted/kicked, when channel casting it, just tested it.

• 4 months later...

you missed 1 thing

reason this is almost a 10 is cause everytime i kick a monk they just start casting enveloping mist' date=' that's quite dumb[/quote']

that means that soothing mist and enveloping got different schools in here, they all should be nature school

• 9 months later...