Psyfiend bug

Repitchx

Spells: http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=108921 & http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=17/power-word-shield

[spoiler=Issues:]* Can't kick/interrupt it & can't use http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=710/banish on it

* Soon as you summon Psyfiend, it has a huge delay, meaning it will take 2-3 seconds before it start casting

* it keeps casting fear over and over on a feared target, makes him completely immune.

* PW:S is not affected by Battle Fatigue when casted on Psyfiend (resulting in 160-200k shields)

[spoiler=What should happen:]* Should be able to interrupt it + use banish

* Should start casting fear instantly

* Should not fear feared targets (it shouldn't overlap)

* Should be affected of course!

Priority: 10/10

realm: x100/fun

Edited by Repitchx
Removed 2 parts
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
You'd waste an interrupt on that instead of just autoattacking or casting 1 spell on it?

I can interrupt it with spell lock though.

wake up, as rep said priests are shielding psyfiend immediatly after summoning. which means u cant kill him by 1 attack , and yes its worthy to interrupt in most situations

Psyfiend has low Hit Points anyway and who would waste Shield on that almost useless Ability.

Useless ability? Since battle fatigue isn't affected on it, good luck doing 200k-300k dmg on it while you/your partner/s getting feared.

Also, didn't you learn something from your 3.1k retail rating?

Useless ability? Since battle fatigue isn't affected on it, good luck doing 200k-300k dmg on it while you/your partner/s getting feared.

Also, didn't you learn something from your 3.1k retail rating?

Yep, Psy is useless because if you're not in raidus it doesn't fear and also You can kill it.

Yep, I learnd how to properly keep somone mouth shut while removing his kidney without drugs which negate pain or otherwords Anestetics or whatever.

Yep, Psy is useless because if you're not in raidus it doesn't fear and also You can kill it.

Yep, I learnd how to properly keep somone mouth shut while removing his kidney without drugs which negate pain or otherwords Anestetics or whatever.

Crowd control/Movement control the dps, cc the healer. Place the talent mid of both of them > Fear. Guess your 3.1k didn't teach u anything about strategy.

You learned how to roleplay with kidney? Too bad that won't help you in any good once your 3.1k isn't worth anything. I mean't copy paste.

Edited by Nemifest
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another bug with it:

Soon as you summon Psyfiend, it has a huge delay, meaning it will take 2-3 seconds before it start casting + it keeps casting fear over and over on a feared target, makes him completely immune. that sohuldnt happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Will add this to main post soon as I get unbanned :(((((((((

Edited by Firego