Should PandaWoW offer free faction changes from ally>horde?

Frostshotz

Should PandaWoW offer free faction changes from ally>horde?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should PandaWoW offer free faction changes from ally>horde?

• Yes,good idea, there's noone to play with or anyone skilled on horde.
    • NO, I DON'T WANT ANY OF THESE ALLIANCE DOGS ON MY TERITORY
    • I think we're just about fine.

First off, before any of you guys start qqing about anything, I'm just posting this out of boredom and how true this is.

So as you guys might know, over the past years, most horde players have went alliance for a number of reasons(specified below).

They are either noone to play with, ally is better, FotM, or anything else.

Now, I wouldn't say this is a big problem but, it has just went too far.I have yet to see a skilled horde player, find anyone to play with, or simply go to any zone without a 5man raid invading me.

Thing is, there's literally NO, AND JUST NOONE TO PLAY WITH WHATSOEVER and everyone good is simply alliance.Other reasons will be posted later.Maybe. /thread

So my solution is:Balance out the ratios by giving free faction changes from ally to horde, or maybe implement some balance system.

And if you dare to say "simply go alliance pleb" , seriously, FOR DA HOARD.

public poll btw

I'm leaving this over night, bored af atm xd

First off, before any of you guys start qqing about anything, I'm just posting this out of boredom and how true this is.

So as you guys might know, over the past years, most horde players have went alliance for a number of reasons(specified below).

They are either noone to play with, ally is better, FotM, or anything else.

Now, I wouldn't say this is a big problem but, it has just went too far.I have yet to see a skilled horde player, find anyone to play with, or simply go to any zone without a 5man raid invading me.

Thing is, there's literally NO, AND JUST NOONE TO PLAY WITH WHATSOEVER and everyone good is simply alliance.Other reasons will be posted later.Maybe. /thread

So my solution is:Balance out the ratios by giving free faction changes from ally to horde, or maybe implement some balance system.

And if you dare to say "simply go alliance pleb" , seriously, FOR DA HOARD.

public poll btw

I'm leaving this over night, bored af atm xd

i agree 100% with you i think this needs to happen!!! Great post great suggestion but then again with the staff here any good ideas they dont do them :/