Greetings from a WoTLK Hero x)

Xenomorphy

Try playing Warrior on Arena-Tournament then. Where everyone has learned to deal perfectly with them. Where good Wizzcleaves will annihilate you if you aren't skilled. Where multiple R1 3v3 Warriors (Serenity) Get shit on by random LSP's on Ladder. Where you need brains and not just dmg tunnel against Good SP/R SP/FR and just many more examples, but I completely agree with you. Warriors are honestly very retarded on this expansion. Boomkins are strong aswell, still require somewhat decent skills to play (you're mostly trained to death, without a good partner you need some skills to perform well).

Playing war is easy.I never played it in any expansion and i play it for 5 days only.I play wow 9 years.I masterd him and maybe im not the best war but im 2.1k atm.Boomys are also easy but not easy as wars but still you can get it.

you masterd warrior in 5 days ? holy shit whats next ? blizzcon ?? you are a joke man

you masterd warrior in 5 days ? holy shit whats next ? blizzcon ?? you are a joke man

U can play warrior for 10 minutes and you have already mastered it. Warrior is more faceroll than a hunter. Not like its hard to push 3 buttons and occasionally a 4th one.

Try playing Warrior on Arena-Tournament then. Where everyone has learned to deal perfectly with them. Where good Wizzcleaves will annihilate you if you aren't skilled. Where multiple R1 3v3 Warriors (Serenity) Get shit on by random LSP's on Ladder. Where you need brains and not just dmg tunnel against Good SP/R SP/FR and just many more examples, but I completely agree with you. Warriors are honestly very retarded on this expansion. Boomkins are strong aswell, still require somewhat decent skills to play (you're mostly trained to death, without a good partner you need some skills to perform well).

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ur talking about AT / warmane MOP ? I don't hope so because people there are even worse than pandawow player

Even on wotlk there are not that good players anymore.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ur talking about AT / warmane MOP ? I don't hope so because people there are even worse than pandawow player

Even on wotlk there are not that good players anymore.

he's an old player xD

AT wotlk for 2-3 years ago was so much different than how its now

• Like 1

Im talking in general Warrior is easy to perform good true (Blame blizzard for just being able to tunnel dmg and still do good) BUT! Try playing warrior against some of the best players of class/3s Bracket. Who have mastered perfectly how and what to do against warriors. You can't be a casual warrior and do good versus top players who have countless competitive and tournament experience. Im talking about people like Drainer, Mehh, Marm, Fnoberz, Flyn etc. You get the point. Learning the class is nothing hard. Being the best at it is different. Playing on par versus most of the big names out there is different. Im talkin bout old times of AT. Where people with 2700 on 3v3 were getting rival. Not this new crap as you said. I agree with you though. Why do u think I moved here. :P

Edit: I can understand though Nowadays every random rolls a warrior /can play one. Back then meeting a truly good warrior was pretty rare. Btw Im just expressing my opinion. I don't mean to relate this to myself whatsoever. I don't like to talk big game and end up humiliating myself like most people that trashtalk do x). No truly leggit player ever bragged about his superiority.

Marm won 98.9% of the AT tourneys with 0 losses. Never said a thing.

Edited by Xenomorphy
  • Like 1

Barely got home from work just now. Bunch of pages to read and shiz. @Repitchx Sure man let's go for it. I can play a mage pretty good indeed, but I've never touched one on mop nor have one at the moment, but just from facing some decent mages as boomkin I can see how faceroll mages have been made zZ. As for the Rogue/Boomy offer I'm up for it. I actually already played a bunch of games with Jassy. He said I did better than people who play MoP over a year for a first time mop guy so I guess im aight. For everyone else who is concerned about me having a bad opinion about server and rage quitting - Thank you for your honest opinions, but even if it's tons worse than what im used to.. It's just new and thats what I like at the moment. Besides I don't get discouraged or scared of bugs faceroll comps whatsoever I just workaround that. You need to learn to deal with things if you wanna get high. :P

I like you.

this thread is starting to flame i admitt i started it tho uraganuu the server is shitty because you're bringing 120k necrotic which wasn't like that even in retail so if any of this makes sense to you then admitt it necrotic strike in the next update is shit and everything is good (even the 100k explosive shot ticks FFS)

- - - Updated - - -

tiggar47 you're the worst kapa on the whole server everyone don't care about you i'll make sure to report you soon,why do you put you're nose in every single post just to beg to be a mod lol you're hilarious

cheers, kapa out

Edited by kapa45

Sarcasm.I got it what you are trying to prove.But go ahead play fire Mage read all spells and setup them you won't even go 1k rating :P

http://cp.pandawow.ru/en/armory/char-1-622384.html = Hansa 15-13 1160

http://cp.pandawow.ru/en/armory/char-1-2810134.html = Sqol 60-46 1615 (gz u passed 1.5k on this one gj :crazy::crazy: ) http://cp.pandawow.ru/en/armory/char-1-2867036.html = Miredi 75-83 1475

Hmm what was that about passing 1.5k again........ (Srsly tho niqqa Idk why u talkin bruh no offense)

Edited by Deathskin

Welcome here man i hope you enjoy your stay and ignore all these people here that are chatting absolute bollocks there is a nice bunch of people who play here and actually care about the content that the server offers, ignore the people hating on these Russians iv played this server now for 2 years and myself i have had 1 problem involving Russian players and the ones i have come across who speak English have generally been quite pleasant and have not caused me any trouble so ignore all these butt hurt players posting here moaning and moaning they just cant except that they are playing WoW For free and dont appreciate the fact that this is a Russian server and we basically have invaded there property and they don't mind and let us play here. God sake people r so horrible
  • Like 1

Welcome here man i hope you enjoy your stay and ignore all these people here that are chatting absolute bollocks there is a nice bunch of people who play here and actually care about the content that the server offers, ignore the people hating on these Russians iv played this server now for 2 years and myself i have had 1 problem involving Russian players and the ones i have come across who speak English have generally been quite pleasant and have not caused me any trouble so ignore all these butt hurt players posting here moaning and moaning they just cant except that they are playing WoW For free and dont appreciate the fact that this is a Russian server and we basically have invaded there property and they don't mind and let us play here. God sake people r so horrible

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

http://cp.pandawow.ru/en/armory/char-1-622384.html = Hansa 15-13 1160

http://cp.pandawow.ru/en/armory/char-1-2810134.html = Sqol 60-46 1615 (gz u passed 1.5k on this one gj :crazy::crazy: ) http://cp.pandawow.ru/en/armory/char-1-2867036.html = Miredi 75-83 1475

Hmm what was that about passing 1.5k again........ (Srsly tho niqqa Idk why u talkin bruh no offense)

Haahahhaha.GOOD JOB.If i were in your plaace i would of shoot my brains out.If you think cr is skill you can go and delete pandawow folder.I could eat you with any of those classes.And btw i don't play on them so much.They are more proff toons.So please shut up.I can eat you with any of them.And all 3 of them are over 2.2xp so stfu.

Edited by tiggar47

Haahahhaha.GOOD JOB.If i were in your plaace i would of shoot my brains out.If you think cr is skill you can go and delete pandawow folder.I could eat you with any of those classes.And btw i don't play on them so much.They are more proff toons.So please shut up.I can eat you with any of them.And all 3 of them are over 2.2xp so stfu.

*Takes of Invisibility cloak* :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: *Puts it back on*