About high rating games to warlocks that play with random shamans : )

Злюкмм

Warrior is just a cancer in pandawow high rating teams : )

tryharding resto shaman lock in 2s on Pandawow and complains...Lol man you made my day

Good that lock isn't op on pandawow.

Your class is not supposed to be good in 2s unless you play with a boomkin.

If you play with a boomkin stop complaining about warriors because you can actually beat them. But i bet you play with a rsham

My current rating is 2235 and I'm demonology warlock. I just eat warrior/healer teams. I dont really see what's the problem with them. Just cordinate your offensives and defensives better than you usually do, think it over and it shouldn't be hard at all to beat a warrior.

My current rating is 2235 and I'm demonology warlock. I just eat warrior/healer teams. I dont really see what's the problem with them. Just cordinate your offensives and defensives better than you usually do, think it over and it shouldn't be hard at all to beat a warrior.

HAHAHA, you got a 3x bugged instant soul fire and you play with balance, 2.2 at pandawow any spanish can get : ) i saw 2.6 rshams that even dont know what is spirit link : )

HAHAHA, you got a 3x bugged instant soul fire and you play with balance, 2.2 at pandawow any spanish can get : ) i saw 2.6 rshams that even dont know what is spirit link : )

1. You're Russian

2. You're an Affli Lock

3. You play Affli/Rshaman

4. Demo Soul Fire is in fact bugged but it isn't something u can abuse considering it's the only pressure spell u have here.

5. If your note is true that just means that any shitto can get 3k as an Affli Warlock.

6. He actually plays with a Boomie, unlike you who is a shitto that can't play anything other than Affli/Rsham.

7. I faced you, you're a horrible Warlock, you tryhard on the ladder as WLS and you're total shit considering you play with scripters and you are one yourself most likely. You have no clue of 2s nor 3s, and should quit the game.

• Like 1

1. You're Russian

2. You're an Affli Lock

4. Demo Soul Fire is in fact bugged but it isn't something u can abuse considering it's the only pressure spell u have here.

5. If your note is true that just means that any shitto can get 3k as an Affli Warlock.

6. He actually plays with a Boomie, unlike you who is a shitto that can't play anything other than Affli/Rsham.

7. I faced you, you're a horrible Warlock, you tryhard on the ladder as WLS and you're total shit considering you play with scripters and you are one yourself most likely. You have no clue of 2s nor 3s, and should quit the game.

First of all, l2english, second, im shit and you are what? third, if i can get 3k why you cant? peace, haters are welcome

What makes u think I can cast a soul fire safely without killing myself in a reflect? Sorry, son, I only spam Touch of Chaos in 2's and Soul fire rarely in 3's, if not never actually. :P Plus, Soul fire outside of meta is the only thing I can spam and do some pressure at all. I only pray it doesn't get nerfed too much.

Edited by Garodar

XAXAXAXAXA you got problems with russians? let me make something to you, delete your wow, locks is a class, is there for use, noobs play destro, trashs demo, and smarts affly

So what you're saying is, affli is the spec for pros?

Please tell me more.

-insta casts, doesn't even need to fakecast lol

-no hit cap needed=more stats

-spams 3 total buttons without cd's

-is human LOL

• Like 2

1. You're Russian

2. You're an Affli Lock

I saw him playing LSD recently, he cannot be a 3k player 'cause he is fucking horrible dude. I'm not even surprised that he plays WLS too.

this guy make me lmfao irl

I'm quoting your quote because its the best laugh I've had these days. "Affliction for smart". Affliction takes minimal brain cells to get to 2.2k. I'm embarassed by myself I once even bothered to get to 2.2 as affliction. Destruction takes decent brain to play in 3's because u have to manage everything in order to get chaos bolt off, and demo is all about oneshotting at the right time and handling the pressure as well as using everything properly, else you lose. That guy has no clue about warlocks.

I'm quoting your quote because its the best laugh I've had these days. "Affliction for smart". Affliction takes minimal brain cells to get to 2.2k. I'm embarassed by myself I once even bothered to get to 2.2 as affliction. Destruction takes decent brain to play in 3's because u have to manage everything in order to get chaos bolt off, and demo is all about oneshotting at the right time and handling the pressure as well as using everything properly, else you lose. That guy has no clue about warlocks.
Qing 3s as lsd?, yes i lost 1 time won 10, i lost cuz my druid is 516k hp, not good for 3s, and he is not high exped as druid, plz, l2p afflic before trashtalking you are so terrible as afflic that you say that Mastery is better than haste in 2s / 3s LOL

Qing 3s as lsd?, yes i lost 1 time won 10, i lost cuz my druid is 516k hp, not good for 3s, and he is not high exped as druid, plz, l2p afflic before trashtalking you are so terrible as afflic that you say that Mastery is better than haste in 2s / 3s LOL

/facepalm I'm playing demonology, not affliction. I never said mastery is better for affliction, lol, who gave u that information. Mastery is demo-thing only.

http://i.imgur.com/T3FM0C9.png

2.3 and 2k ... lol please man stop writing in here xD

Learn to play your class ( which is pretty op on pandawow btw) and than you can maybe win against some teams.

lol says the 2s hero who blames his partners when loses. you suck

affli is op, warr is disgusting, but the real mvshit here is the server.