gg farm

and more abuse abilities

on priest Chakra: Sanctuary

on druid Soul of the Forest

and pyro dmg

go stream on pandawow xDxDxD

and u SUPER RAT MASTER

everybody knows it

Okay he was a bit harsh.. But the only time i've seen both team queue vs each other Ruskies won.

But I say you are both slightly above average teams!

I'm out. Don't get me involved pls.. http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/when-people-are-arguing-and-try-to-pull-you-into-the-conversation.gif

People must rly think i give a fuck about you guys mhm ?

Played some games yday for fun with cogu

(don't forget to look on the chat)

trashtalker 1 #tangodown

http://i.imgur.com/3265Alj.png

Федямортал you did nice dmg btw !!!

Trashtalker 2 #tangodown

http://i.imgur.com/MdqPaHv.png

after russian rage as we all know it

http://i.imgur.com/x7GlZWc.png

look as i said, someone beat you : scripter / abuser etc.

trash community as always ...

nah not proud at all to beat you trash, just want to make your mouth to shush now

Don't tell me smth about 2s now btw. If you are bad in 2s you are even worse in 3s

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/3265Alj.png

Fucking retard. Nice screenshot vs 539 warrior

and u have 6% hp in the end when my war died. Your shaman use first Link and u your cd

shame is spread it

kid

0 kick in cast me. how your mage Tinybaz too yse all time him CS in my master aura every arena

gg

Edited by Шейхалекс

and u have 6% hp in the end when my war died. Your shaman use first Link and u your cd

shame is spread it

kid

0 kick in cast me. how your mage Tinybaz too yse all time him CS in my master aura every arena

gg

Only retards call others retards.

And since when does using cd's show bad gameplay? lmao. That's what they're made for.The shaman is skilled if he used it at 6%, gj to him, while you can't even outdps second wind /lol

shame is spread it

kid

gg

You're so fucking stupid man, you think you're a big deal on this shit server where anything with a Resto Shaman is viable, and you talk shit when you lose AND when you win, just wait until your warrior gets caught with his dumb scripts, your sorry ass will get banned and rating removed. Moron.

You're so fucking stupid man, you think you're a big deal on this shit server where anything with a Resto Shaman is viable, and you talk shit when you lose AND when you win, just wait until your warrior gets caught with his dumb scripts, your sorry ass will get banned and rating removed. Moron.

hey black pussy

nice dodge 3s when win 2vs3 im disc after logged and your team suck (free rating)

stop arena

obama boys all time did it

gg

hey black pussy

nice dodge 3s when win 2vs3 im disc after logged and your team suck (free rating)

stop arena

obama boys all time did it

gg

Reporting for racism, i'm not dodging 3s either, and how do you think a Demo LSD is going to beat a scripting WMS? Exactly, it's not going to happen, gj backpedaling and facerolling btw, you did nothing that entire match and when you did you insta panick moded and trinket linked while he was in block, you're a fucking retard.

The fact is if anyone unknown push rating and do decent dmg hes Considered as abuser , scripters

but thats not true some guys are just good and u dont have to be mad about geting raped in arenas

The thing is, i actually want to respect the Russians and the rank 1 players, if they actually were skilled players i would, trust me, but there's a difference between dealing good damage and dealing bugged retarded damage, like that Warrior does. I mean, since when can Grievous Warriors outdamage Full Pride Affliction Warlocks? Since when?

The thing is, our Lock had the ability to free cast the entire match considering their WMS is retarded and goes lock while pet lives 24/7 instead of going sham and trying to kill him in a window where the shaman doesn't have wall or gate. Their Warrior was snared, rooted, cloned, feared 24/7, my Warlock was freecasting and had 80% dot uptime, and yet their Warrior still outdamaged our Affli, which was impossible in S15, and trust me, my Warlock is better at his class than that Warrior is at his.

The thing is, i actually want to respect the Russians and the rank 1 players, if they actually were skilled players i would, trust me, but there's a difference between dealing good damage and dealing bugged retarded damage, like that Warrior does. I mean, since when can Grievous Warriors outdamage Full Pride Affliction Warlocks? Since when?

The thing is, our Lock had the ability to free cast the entire match considering their WMS is retarded and goes lock while pet lives 24/7 instead of going sham and trying to kill him in a window where the shaman doesn't have wall or gate. Their Warrior was snared, rooted, cloned, feared 24/7, my Warlock was freecasting and had 80% dot uptime, and yet their Warrior still outdamaged our Affli, which was impossible in S15, and trust me, my Warlock is better at his class than that Warrior is at his.

ahaha your warlock is backpedal shit

The sad moment when you realize you're arguing over a video game and actually see how pathetic you really are. Just have mods end this chain of childish contradicting arguing and grow the fck up. No one here is 12, so dont act like you're 12.
  • Like 4

not quite correct

both of these classes did insane dmg, which is multiplied in here beause it is private server, but the gap wasnt so big

http://i.imgur.com/5WwZAAZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5JUO5fk.jpg

nop, alock should always outdamage a warrior unless the lock is shit.

Im pretty sure on your screenshot the RMP trained the lock. or at least spam ccd him if they went on the healer. And still doing the most dmg. But ye you cant say "a warrior cant outdamage a lock" bcuz maybe your lock is shit :)

nop, alock should always outdamage a warrior unless the lock is shit

Im pretty sure on your screenshot the RMP trained the lock. or at least spam ccd him if they went on the healer. And still doing the most dmg. But ye you cant say "a warrior cant outdamage a lock" bcuz maybe your lock is shit :)

He's not, that's the thing, i even said that, my Warlock is better than their Warrior.