Why do some ppl hate russians ?

Noneedholy

Atleast our russians friends arent using fly hack... yet. Only dmg script,auto fake cast script,auto kick script,many bugs to abuse... Viva la Russian players

auto fake cast script?

lol sorry, but that's the dumbest thing i've heard.

ye russians are the ones that cheat the most in wow (or at least in top 3). altho people should sometimes stop making up shit. so many shitty players on this server that blames kick bots, dmg scripts, auto fake cast script (wtf rofl??) etc.

in reality you're just shit if you gonna blame everything on bots and scripts.

and im talking about pandawow not retail right now. on retail its way different.

I've banned 5x more "jaja"'s than "xaxa"'s :)

rofl made my day

auto fake cast script?

yes that exist and its very popular

But if we talk abour retail, 80% of highrating russian players are using bots. Even on Pandawow i saw tons of warriors who are using reflect scripts. It's not hard to write a script that reflects instantly Clone as soon as the druid is casting it with NS. Or deep for example. As i said even on Pandawow this things happen :)

in reality you're just shit if you gonna blame everything on bots and scripts.

Nop if he blame russians for using scripts, he just see the reality

• 1 month later...
ye russians are the ones that cheat the most in wow (or at least in top 3). altho people should sometimes stop making up shit. so many shitty players on this server that blames kick bots' date=' dmg scripts, auto fake cast script (wtf rofl??) etc.[/quote']

Not all russians doing this shit. It's not a problem of nationality. Blizzard not doing anything to ban scripters. I played arena on 2.4+ mmr previos season and very tired of kick bots that kicking in 0.1, hunters that putting traps on the fly when I gripping them and so on.I reported all of them. And no one was banned, even temporarily. I'm and my mates not using that, and it's hard to fight on arenas against that,but not impossible.