TOP DONATIONS ON PANDAWOW SERVER

Wrushek

Hi there,

i was just wondering if there is any chance we could see anonymously top 3 Donators to the server? for example Account1- xxxx amount Account2- xxx amount Account3- xxxx amount... it would be nice to see how much people support Pandawow and what if you could also show some support to them ? Like with nice reward.. im just saying because it would be nice seeing how much people can support your server.

Also would love to see what other members/players thinka about this and also a msg from adminisstrator if its even possible :)

cheers , Wrushek

• Like 1

you could also show some support to them ? Like with nice reward

Currently, there's some "competitions" aka events made on the 2nd project of Pandawow, Wodempire. There will be around 4 different types of events, I won't give any information out, about the events. They're being translated to English right now ( By me )

So there's a possibility, that those events will be made on Pandawow too, don't have your hopes up though.

On-topic; It's a bit interesting to see who's the most supporting player on Pandawow.

bump could be nice to give em something :P

yes! thats what i mean :) it would be nice rewarding players that donate the most:)

- - - Updated - - -

Currently, there's some "competitions" aka events made on the 2nd project of Pandawow, Wodempire. There will be around 4 different types of events, I won't give any information out, about the events. They're being translated to English right now ( By me )

So there's a possibility, that those events will be made on Pandawow too, don't have your hopes up though.

On-topic; It's a bit interesting to see who's the most supporting player on Pandawow.

Lets hope its something funny and massive that will include many players :) cant wait for those events :) thanks bro for letting us know i really preciete it and also i got question even tho there are going to be events such as you said there will be , i will still want to see the crazy amounts for 3 top donators :) is it even possible ?

- - - Updated - - -

i like it. i support this thread :)

Thank you!, i hope something comes out for those people :)

Let`s just say those "stupid players" you call' date=' let you play here.[/quote']

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool... I had to laugh my ass off. One more guy who has no clue how a server works. You can get money with 2 things on a server.

1. Fix nothing and make everything you can't get on a legal way (because everything is bugged, CM's for example) buyable in the shop

2. Just Fix bugs and get donations because people want to support you :) (to get faster fullgear, fun items w/e) .

And honestly i could deal with it if this server would die so don't even try it. Rofl they muck you and you don't even know it rofl !

Ofc i didn't got my 150 Euros because of the "server merge" nice excuse haha i already gave up to blandish everything what happen here. And really,

let you play here.

i guess you care alot about this server :3 I mean i play retail atm but honestly if i want to play mop i play more on ***mane rofl... at least i get this things who got promised on another server. Typical Pandawow player ....

Don't confuse generosity and good will with stupidity.

donating all your money to a server that don't give a shit about the community isn't stupid ? Ah ye i forgot some ppl just have too much money and can do with it whatever they want /kek. I can tell you why pandawow will NEVER care about anyone here. Because people like you are happy about everything. They offer you chars / items etc. completly overpriced (25€ for a char LOL ) on a bugged server with 1-2 changelogs per 2 months. And you even buy this... tzzz. They dont need to change their mind and MAYBE care abit more about the community because 90% of the ppl are happy with this bugged server and want to donate anyways if they fix something or not

less work --> same money so why work more for abit more money ? I guess they earn enough money with you guys rofl

Edited by Noneedholy