Raid Finder not working

spicy

1. The Raid Finder systems is not working properly. You can join for raid finder,but when your group is ready you cant enter. You can click 150000 times to enter but you cant.

2.How it must work: Raid Finder is primarily intended for players who don’t already raid consistently. These are players who may not have had the opportunity to take part in raid content due to scheduling conflicts, playtime constraints, limited access to other raid-capable players, or a lack of experience with higher-end content. The bosses should do less dmg than Normal and Heroic difficulty.

Size of the group: Raid Finder will match players up to form a 25-player raid.

Raid Finder difficulty level : Players who take part in Raid Finder groups can expect a similar difficulty level to the Baradin Hold /Cataclysm raid/.

Are there any character or item level requirements to use the Raid Finder? : You will need to be level 85 with a minimum item level of 372.

Type of loot and items you can expect to get The items that can be earned are a lower item level than those found in Normal mode.

How does Raid Finder populate the raid? : Raid Finder will populate the raid with other players who enter the Raid Finder system. Each Raid Finder raid will include two tanks, six healers, and seventeen damage dealers. As the raid is assembled, the Raid Finder will attempt to balance the group according to armor type, which should help ensure a healthy mix of melee and ranged DPS. There are no additional invite capabilities for the raid leader or other members of the raid, however, groups of players are able to queue together, either as a party or a raid, should they wish to raid together.

3. Realm : x100

4. tested : 11.12.2015

• Like 2
Couldn`t agree more ;) I personally would help people with Raid Finder seems as it is something to do and people who don`t want too have too do bg`s for 522 gear and then start "some" pve content, however if raid finder worked it would give access too people who are limited to play time and cant play as much and who hate pvp, this would help them vastly gear and have fun whilst playing wow, reason are as i said "they hate pvp". Overall this would be something ide like too see implemented but ofc it could be a while as theres much bigger things to be fixed and implemented.
  • Like 2
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
reported on 12-11-2015, 03:12 PM now is 6.1.2017 yet no answer. i guess nobody even look this section ?

No, there are just other bugs which have higher priority of being fixed rather than Raid-Finder.

*Considering that people can do full SoO raid with 550 ilvl since Pandwow released the seasons first then the raids (Because at retail it was Tyranical / Malevolent season when SoO was released, so people had to do ToT > RDF > etc)

So it will be fixed in due time (Once the major bugs PvP / PvE wise get fixed "Same goes with SoO Hc difficulty" )

No' date=' there are just other bugs which have higher priority of being fixed rather than Raid-Finder.[/quote']

I didnt say that there are no major bugs which have higher priority ,but its been 2 years its not about SOO there is not only Soo in Mop raids ,some people do other raids for achievements ,for xmogs and etc.

• 2 weeks later...
no' date='this is http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=205263 . check the priority[/quote']

Yeah,but its not fixed yet while the link i gave you its already fixed . Reported on 25.05.2016, 13:43 fixed on 19.12.2016 with priority 6. 3\10. And this report here > 11.12.2015, 15:12 - reported and its 22.01.2017 still NO ANSWER. I dont want stupid Mod's to answer with their brain dead answers ,while knowing shit about the game aka dont know that feral druid can DISPEL HEX aka weegee here. I want Gms, Devs to answer this god damn report

Edited by spicy
  • Like 1
  • 7 months later...