International Staff-Members are a joke

Jonte

ingrish not mi language

Alright, seriously, get over it.Not everyone can speak english like a british Kappa spammer.Just let it go(no, not the song >.>)

I would get over it if this server had like 50-100 players, but it is one of the most (if not rank 1) famous MoP private server with thousands of people playing and they hire people with 3rd grade english skills, they can get alot better Staff-Members. And if they want this server to actually be successful they probably should hire someone that actually can speak english and not someone who get their english straight from google translate.

lool this jonte is mad cause me n nemi farmed u in arena u had too insult me with ur 3290 monk :DDD rekt by a arcane n resto sham /lol

LOL i sold my monk, forgot to change my signature, my current main is Ruwymw. Sold my monk like 4 weeks ago.

- - - Updated - - -

You really should check your facts before talking, big guy.

You know that this server is going downhill when a >>International

Its a simple grammar mistake which i did , and besides , English is not my main language but i speak it fluently ** Grammar is not the best but if you cant understand what i wanted to say , rip you then **

But clearly you understood what i wanted to say so no need to whine about it. (( But still , ty for the correction ))

LOL i sold my monk, forgot to change my signature, my current main is Ruwymw. Sold my monk like 4 weeks ago.

- - - Updated - - -

You really should check your facts before talking, big guy.

Your problem, not mine and your the big guy here your 3290 xDD

** Grammar is not the best but if you cant understand what i wanted to say , rip you then **. (( But still , ty for the correction ))

No worries, no worries.

And i know i don't have much to say but, i thought it kinda was your job to make sure the players understand you and what you mean so you can help them?

Jonte.Its not only about bad/good English.Its also about people's personality.Like they hired weegee.He is perfect example for an arrogant kid.Nemifest he aint kid but trolls like hell.Immature act should also apply.

Nah , i behave differently towards other people you are special, since i hate "Lairs" Jk , liars like you.

P.S. Keep your crying for your self , no one here cares about your hate and QQing.

- - - Updated - - -

No worries, no worries.

And i know i don't have much to say but, i thought it kinda was your job to make sure the players understand you and what you mean so you can help them?

They do understand , but mistakes happen ^^ And besides no one is perfect.

Edited by Weegee

Your problem, not mine and your the big guy here your 3290 xDD

Dude, if you read what i just commented, you will see that im not Greenx, so whoever told you he was 3,2k, it wasn't me, i suggest you pay attention, it would save you alot of time...

Nah , i behave differently towards other people than you , since i hate "Lairs" Jk , liars like you.

- - - Updated - - -

They do understand , but mistakes happen ^^ And besides no one is perfect.

Weegee, ma friend.You should learn in middle school that I is written with capital letter.Those are basics of English.So your English is Rest In Pieces :D

Dude, if you read what i just commented, you will see that im not Greenx, so whoever told you he was 3,2k, it wasn't me, i suggest you pay attention, it would save you alot of time...

I knew that 100% i`m just getting a reaction from you lmao and its working ;) oh i also suggest you too change to "greenx" tag and change it too your main character, lol.

Weegee, ma friend.You should learn in middle school that I is written with capital letter.Those are basics of English.So your English is Rest In Pieces :D

First of all , not your friend.

Second of all , i does not need to be written in capital letter since makes no sense what you just said.

Third thing , i am not trying to write perfectly since i am not writing an essay.

i`m just getting a reaction from you lmao and its working

kids in the nursery school are doing that also btw

Mods here gonna be like justify 24/7. Lmfao just waiting until Nemifest is back. OH WAIT

he will blame someone and close the thread than.

poor pandawow .... poor pandawow

but the forum is always funny. Retards who argue against each other ... 1600 player who try to say something... Well ive nothing against weegee but i guess if some1 makes a spelling mistake, it's not a problem at all. Keep calm but ye the russian Gm's should go to a english course

Edited by Noneedholy

*Laughs*

That arrogancy is over the top.And you my friend are wrong :)

There was " , " before it not a " . " therefore it doesn't really matter if i type it in caps or not. Once again .... not writing an essay + not trying to be perfect and on top of that its not a big mistake so 90% of the people ignore it.