Mods on pandawow

Noneedholy

realm : fun

Just a short concern, nothing special.

Is it possible that you gonna rebuke ur mods @shadrissa ? I mean honestly i just posted 1 thing in the world chat and 2 things in the english chat and got muted for 60 minutes. Same thing already happened yesterday to me that's why i gonna make this post now. Even on retail you could post 2 things in like every channel. This isnt a mute appeal because i dont mind about a 60 min mute since i barely play here but as i said it would be nice if you could just tell ur staff to not mute for every single thing. posting 3 times in 2 different channels isnt spamming / flooding. Also it was the first time i posted something in chat today.

couldnt find the name from the mod who muted me but yeah i just want leave that here.

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it.

"many messages" i posted my macro 3 times... 2 times in the english chat and 1 time in the global. i cant see "many" messages :D

anyways thanks hope you gonna check my post

as i said this isn't a mute appeal

gonna leave u a proof here^^

proof : http://imgur.com/a/9L3P3

Edited by Noneedholy

2 times in the english chat and 1 time in the global.

Yes, it isn't spamming. 3 or more the same messages in one channel is the spam. Or sending of invites into the guilds by 3 and more messages in the same time is the spam too. Okay, I'll talk with moderators about it.

• Like 1