Healing Elixir

this talent dont work at all http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=122280/healing-elixirs

what it should do :Heals you for 15% of your maximum health when a damaging attack brings you below 35% health, or when you drink a Brew or Tea while injured. This effect can only happen once every 18 sec.

what it do atm : nothing, it dont heal u, it dont unbuff from u when u use a brew or tea.

10/10 cus its 1 of the monk defensives talents, more to the WW but apply to all the 3 spec

tested on fun realm

i will upload pics as soon i can, but it dont work

sorry for my write skill, im not an english speaker soo.

cya

Edited by frakerober
language
it works lol, you have to use it when you're not full hp lmao.

thats just stupid from u, then u will not heal your partner on arenas cus its full hp?? are your srs right now, it have to heal u no matter what hp u have (full or not), and that is what it have wrong, it say (cus u dont read at all) that it will heal u IF u have less than 35% hp OR u use a TEA, dont write stupid things, it just make u appear like 1.

peac

thats just stupid from u, then u will not heal your partner on arenas cus its full hp?? are your srs right now, it have to heal u no matter what hp u have (full or not), and that is what it have wrong, it say (cus u dont read at all) that it will heal u IF u have less than 35% hp OR u use a TEA, dont write stupid things, it just make u appear like 1.

peac

First of all what the fuck are you saying? Second of all, why the fuck would you want the healing elixirs to proc when you're full hp? Are you fucking retarded? They put that system on healing elixirs for retards like you. It automatically procs when you reach less than 35% and it procs when you drink a chi brew or mana tea (WHEN YOU'RE NOT FULL HP). It's not bugged you're just a huge retard. Please close this thread. http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=122280/healing-elixirs

Heals you for 15% of your maximum health when a damaging attack brings you below 35% health, or when you drink a Brew or Tea while injured. This effect can only happen once every 18 sec. WHILE INJURED WHILE INJURED WHILE INJURED. DO YOU GET IT NOW? READ THE INFO ABOUT THE SPELL BEFORE YOU GO FULL RETARD. Don't insult me for no reason again dumbass.

Edited by Deathskin
This isn't bugged. Working as intended.

If it would heal when you're full hp, it would just consume the buff, and heal you 15% when you're 100% making the effect completely useless.

Thank you, now do you see this? Someone who is not fully retarded. But actually thinks in a logical way. We need more of these kind of people in this community.

• 1 month later...