Bleeds on war

pujo2

oh yes, 70k bleeeds, totally normal dmg, eveyone know war bleeds in this server are wtf

I'm not saying its normal. I'm saying: Find the bug, prove it, figure what is wrong with it and explain how it should be. U only showed a pic of a warrior doing a 70k bleed and that's it. That is not a bug report.

So you're saying a Warrior having all offensive cooldowns up and then bleeding you and then being hit for a truck load ONCE is broken? Sure, Warrior damage is broken, but can you make an actual fkn report instead of just one pic where it was likely that the Warrior had all cooldowns + procs + skull banner + attack power buff?

Bleeds are working as intended.

Pujo, you're really the last person that should be complaining about bugged spells. You play with bugged talents, glyphs and alchemy potions on a daily basis.

It's fully obvious when you manage to do 8x more damage in the same time-span as 15 other fully prideful characters. For example, when I play mage in BGs I'm usually top damage dealer, warlocks(if not affliction) can't even come close, but you somehow managed to do 37 million damage in the time span it took me to do 5mil damage. Intended? Not in the slightest. I was in a premade with 4 other full pride chars when you did 37mil dmg and us only 5, yet we have more heroic kills and alot more uptime on our targets, since you visited the graveyard 7 times and we didn't.

You kill 13 people at once, in an instant, stacking rain of fire spell....wich is merely supposed to tickle players, not kill them.

You might say I have something personal against you, but I don't. I have a bad temper and attitude towards ANYONE who plays like you. A subpar mediocre player that somehow manages to kill 13 people at once with one spell. Give me a break!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100403[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]100404[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]100405[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]100406[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

Pujo, from what all you've been doing througout this forum is just to get everything you hate ( every class which can beat you aka butthurt ) nerfed, you don't realise that you can actually do something such as outplay without any game-breaking existing bugs, the availability of you using bugs is everywhere, even though you're stubborn enough to reject it.

One of the reasons NE got back its bugged effect is because of your desperate rejections, even every proofs was made against your fake report, no attention paid there then.

And here, in this thread, if there's enough rejection from you, bleed on warrior will probably be reduced to the percentage of useless DoT from war.

You're using any existing bug, as Casulties wrote, alchemy, glyphs etc. And you're still butthurt from another class beating you, possibly an anti-class, proving yourself that you're a clicker.

Please don't come with your "noobs" etc sentences, there's actually players here which has experience Blizzard World Of Warcraft MoP expansion, and knows you're full of pathetic butthurt fallacy.

• Like 1
so was fear on retail as i saw in some videos .. couldnt belive it also but ye lol it was same retarded there

hmm idk, i know it was low on retail as well, but i dont trust pandawow when it comes to bugs.

full aff lock dots + deep wounds and still doesnt break, even if it takes you really low, lol

ill look into it tho, but anyway, wls is broken on here

in arena, 42k crit bleeds on dk with blood presence without avatar, without burst, just normal bleeds, 100% BALANCED WAR DMG ON THIS SERVER

DK dots on arena in same conditions, no burst etc 6k and 10k dot non crits, 14k crits non burst, dk is suposed to be a DOT dps, not war, in this server war is DOT dps op and Insta dmg dps op, seems that here gms like warrior so much because is the class more usual to see here. explain me if all wars are going crit gems, and doing 40+ bleeds non burst on blood dk.... tell me, if full strength gems and no blood dk what, 80k bleeds? plz this is ridiculous

Edited by pujo2
in arena' date=' 42k crit bleeds on dk with blood presence without avatar, without burst, just normal bleeds, 100% BALANCED WAR DMG ON THIS SERVER, BTW i didn't read any comment on the post after i saw uraganuu name in 1 comment[/quote']

you are bad. I never do 42k bleeds without reck on a dk.

l2p trash

War + heal comp on 2c, 42k bleeds using 2 stuns talants,not bursting, constant 40k crit bleeds, this is retard

- - - Updated - - -

Bleeds are working as intended.

Pujo, you're really the last person that should be complaining about bugged spells. You play with bugged talents, glyphs and alchemy potions on a daily basis.

It's fully obvious when you manage to do 8x more damage in the same time-span as 15 other fully prideful characters. For example, when I play mage in BGs I'm usually top damage dealer, warlocks(if not affliction) can't even come close, but you somehow managed to do 37 million damage in the time span it took me to do 5mil damage. Intended? Not in the slightest. I was in a premade with 4 other full pride chars when you did 37mil dmg and us only 5, yet we have more heroic kills and alot more uptime on our targets, since you visited the graveyard 7 times and we didn't.

You kill 13 people at once, in an instant, stacking rain of fire spell....wich is merely supposed to tickle players, not kill them.

You might say I have something personal against you, but I don't. I have a bad temper and attitude towards ANYONE who plays like you. A subpar mediocre player that somehow manages to kill 13 people at once with one spell. Give me a break!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100403[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]100404[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]100405[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]100406[/ATTACH]

Did u even tryed to not go ful mmastery like all idiots do as destro warlock? If im defending alterac last boss, and 30+ hordes appear, if i Inmolate all fuking raid and then some rain of fire + http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=108683/fire-and-brimstone conflagrates/incineartes with drums of rage, burst, herbalism 5% haste the dmg is full area if u didn't noticed.., the only mage area is 1 talant dot so idk why u compare warlock area dmg with mage area dmg...

- - - Updated - - -

Pujo, from what all you've been doing througout this forum is just to get everything you hate ( every class which can beat you aka butthurt ) nerfed, you don't realise that you can actually do something such as outplay without any game-breaking existing bugs, the availability of you using bugs is everywhere, even though you're stubborn enough to reject it.

One of the reasons NE got back its bugged effect is because of your desperate rejections, even every proofs was made against your fake report, no attention paid there then.

And here, in this thread, if there's enough rejection from you, bleed on warrior will probably be reduced to the percentage of useless DoT from war.

You're using any existing bug, as Casulties wrote, alchemy, glyphs etc. And you're still butthurt from another class beating you, possibly an anti-class, proving yourself that you're a clicker.

Please don't come with your "noobs" etc sentences, there's actually players here which has experience Blizzard World Of Warcraft MoP expansion, and knows you're full of pathetic butthurt fallacy.

Alchemistry is a fuking profesion dude like jewelcraft or blacksmith that incrase a max of 320 points 1 stat...if u don't want anyone to use alchemistry delete if from game but then it won't be like blizzard private server.. now tell me wtf u talking about gliphs LOL u and uraganuu are fuking mad of me always with 0 real proffs, be a neutral Game Master and stop hating people from ur server with no reason...

Now pls i want u to show proffs of all bugs u are talking about im abusing, just do it or stfu because always "pujo abuse pujo bug pujo meh meh meh" never prooffs just talk ant talk lol do something diferent and proff what u say about me... start with what the fuck u saying with gliphs, and then say all the ETC u mean with proffs

Even more idk why the fuck there are still so much bugs for alot of classes, affli or demon warlock have amounts of bugs without fix since alot of time, for example, even something that people say is fuking ez to fix like Backdraft is stil bugged on mana reduction or sometimes in procs, i never talk about other classes because i just can't know what the fuck is not working in a class that i don't play... and even more, some gm told me that u won't fix some bugs just because u like how its now, like with dk necro interaction or haste benefits etc.. or affliction soulburn bugs, and then GMs say that the objective it to be like Blizzard server but then there are some bugs they just don't want to fix because they say is good how its now...

Edited by pujo2
War + heal comp on 2c, 42k bleeds using 2 stuns talants,not bursting, constant 40k crit bleeds, this is retard

- - - Updated - - -

Did u even tryed to not go ful mmastery like all idiots do as destro warlock? If im defending alterac last boss, and 30+ hordes appear, if i Inmolate all fuking raid and then some rain of fire + http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=108683/fire-and-brimstone conflagrates/incineartes with drums of rage, burst, herbalism 5% haste the dmg is full area if u didn't noticed.., the only mage area is 1 talant dot so idk why u compare warlock area dmg with mage area dmg...

- - - Updated - - -

Alchemistry is a fuking profesion like jewelcraft or blacksmith that incrase a max of 320 points 1 stat... now tell me wtf u talking about gliphs abuse LOL u and uraganuu are fuking mad of me always with 0 real proffs...

Youre the wron and mad person here.The MAX hit ive did with RoF and MF was 50k WITh 2 IMMOLATES UP

Youre doin 80ks+ all the time

also, uraanuu is not mad, hes just provin facts, not to mention hes riht

Youre the wron and mad person here.The MAX hit ive did with RoF and MF was 50k WITh 2 IMMOLATES UP

Youre doin 80ks+ all the time

also, uraanuu is not mad, hes just provin facts, not to mention hes riht

Go ful haste and then do rains /area inmolate dumb...

All warlocks i see are full mastery like tards for bg ME NOT, idk what the fuck u don't understand about haste on destro warlock, and my max ticks are 26k on burst full buffs...

A picture of how i rape on bg is not a proff... i never saw any of this "bugs" proved..., and idk why now no one acuse me about dk when everyone was doing when i was playing dk more, now how i rape in warlock im a bug abuser of warlock, so if i play feral i would be feral abuser or if i play war same, plz proff something and stop saying always the same shit

Edited by pujo2